Waiting

"I've been waiting all day for this." Lindsey whispered excitedly into her ear as he caressed her back, standing as close to her as physically possible in their elevator, kissing her neck as they finally made it upstairs.

"Oh i know it." Stevie breathed out wrapping her arms around his neck and pushing her hips into his groin, making him groan.

They reached the bedroom and she jumped up a little into his arms when he grabbed her ass roughly. He lifted her, taking her full weight and pushing her up against their bedroom wall as she kissed him fiercely and wrapped her legs around his waist. She desperately wished she were wearing a dress so he could take her right there, moaning as she felt his erection pressed painfully to her centre through her trousers.

He was nearly dry humping her against the wall, as he thrust up involuntarily when she sucked a particularly sensitive spot on his neck. Her back hit the hard surface and she bit his neck accidentally in pain but it turned him on even more.

"Linds, Linds." She moaned as he squeezed her ass about to kiss her again. "Bed." She gasped and he moved quickly towards the bed, depositing her gently on the mattress and pulling his shirt off as he climbed over her. He slipped his hand underneath her clothing and straight into her panties making her upper body fly off the bed. She moaned appreciatively when his fingers went to work and took her top off. Letting his unclasp her bra then sliding it tantalisingly slowly down her arms as he played with her all the while. When she exposed her breasts to him at last, he covered one with his mouth and rubbed her frantically down below, giving her no option but to come for him. She let out a long drawn out moan then lost her voice she felt the climax hit it's peak, moaning again when the feeling subsided but Lindsey's fingers didn't.

"Baby, mmm, baby stop." Stevie gasped and he looked at her in surprise.
"Take your fucking clothes off. I want to come together." She moaned grabbing at his jeans as he finally pulled her trousers down.

She admired his hardness once they were both fully naked, her hand closed around his length and she stroked him firmly. She was throbbing with desire again as she leaned up and kissed him then rolled onto her side.

"From behind baby." She said as he lay down next to her, his erection slipping easily between the legs as she lifted one up and welcomed him in. Her arm went behind her to grip the back of his head as she twisted her neck to kiss him. He stayed still inside her for a little while, just feeling her tightness around him and probing her mouth with tongue. She ground her hips trying to get him to move and he thrusted in a steady rhythm as she continued to kiss him. He cupped her breasts, bouncing them and making her groan as she bit his lip.

She joined his rhythm moving her hips in time with his until it was too much for her when his thumbed flicked over her clit. She bucked against him and pushed him onto his back, straddling his waist and sitting down on his length with such force she screamed as he hit her cervix and she thrust rapidly into him, trying to push him deeper with every thrust. She lay her upper body down on top of his chest sucking at it and focusing on moving her lower body up and down furiously. She heard their skin slapping together and her own squelching above her desperate moans and it pushed her over the edge.

"LINDSEY!" She screamed as waves of intense pleasure flooded her body and she clenched around him so tightly he exploded inside her, his length lodged against her cervix.

"Steph!" He groaned loudly and gripped her hips seeking out her lips the second the feeling dissipated and lifting her chin up from his chest, brushing her long blonde hair that was fanned all over him away and capturing her lips in a searing kiss.

"Hmm oh god that was so good." He choked out unable to breath, slipping out of her and pulling her further up his body. He caressed her back and his hands massaged her ass, making her moan a little as he consequently stimulated her pussy.