I mean it - part III

"I still don't understand why we have to go." Lindsey said sat on the edge of their bed as he fiddled with his shirt collar that was already irritating him.

"I am going to keep an eye on the girls and you are going to get to know Matt's dad better." Stevie replied from in front of her vanity mirror, not looking up from putting on her jewellery. Lindsey had been endlessly trying to get out of going to Matt's bachelor party while Stevie was quite looking forward to the bachelorette party.

"Why can't i just take him golfing? Or we could have a nice little dinner with both of Matt's parents? Why do i have to go to a bar with a bunch of college kids when i don't even drink and i don't even have you in that gorgeous dress to distract me?" Lindsey whined coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing her neck delicately.

"It's too late now, John's going with you and it's only a few hours, you never know the hermit might actually enjoy it?" Stevie teased turning around in his arms, enjoying his affections.

"What if there are strippers, you wouldn't want me seeing that?" Lindsey questioned trying every tactic possible, he didn't mind going out in the day but he didn't like going out at night and he especially didn't like Stevie and his pregnant daughter going out at night by themselves.

"You are going." Stevie said in the same tone she used on the children when she was done negotiating but didn't pull away from him. He leaned down and connected their lips, knowing she'd be annoyed he'd messed up her makeup but not caring as he kissed her deeply, hands slowly roaming her waist.

"And as a reward for you being a good boy, when you get back i'll be your private dancer baby." She whispered to him, her voice lowering an octave.
"You haven't seen what i've got on under this gorgeous dress ooh and baby it'll definitely make up for the time you have to spend away from me." She added biting his earlobe.

He grinned and pulled her closer, kissing her neck as his hands cupped her breasts. She moaned getting caught up in the feeling as she held onto him.

Her hand brushed over his erection lightly. "Not yet big boy." She said before going into the bathroom and leaving Lindsey cursing his perfect tease of a wife while trying to think of anything but her soft breasts. He managed to calm down just as the doorbell rang.

They got in the elevator together and Stevie successfully hid her smirk as Lindsey couldn't resist rubbing her ass.

Jess had opened the door to Matt, who'd come to pick Lindsey up and they were chatting in the foyer.

"I don't see why i can't go." Jess tried again for a final time.

"If i could swap places with you son, i would." Lindsey said tiredly, hugging him goodbye before he went back into the living room.

"Mrs Buckingham you look beautiful." Matt said kissing Stevie's hand.

"I've let you have my daughter now hands off my wife." Lindsey said only half joking.

"Yes sir," Matt said holding up his hands in surrender instantaneously and Stevie burst out laughing with Lindsey finally grinning to let Matt know he was kidding.

"Come here." Stevie beckoned to Lindsey with her finger and he tangled his hands in her hair as she kissed him passionately, she pulled back and took his chin in her hand.

"Don't look at any strippers." She said then pecked his lips, his hands gripped her waist gently not wanting to let go. "Be good. Love you."

"Love you more." Lindsey said pecking her back and finding the willpower to leave.

"Right let's get this show on the road Matt," Lindsey said and Matt followed him out still looking rather frightened at getting in a car alone with his soon to be father in law.