The nightmare

1998

"Good morning baby." Lindsey said as he kissed Stevie's cheek and she yawned stretching and smiling up at him as he sat on the edge of the bed, having just opened the drapes to let the glowing sunshine in.

"I'm seeing a lot of you today Mrs Buckingham." Lindsey said seductively as she closed her eyes again dropping her head back onto the pillow.

"What do you mean?" She groaned still half asleep.

His fingers inched towards her chest and her eyes shot open, looking down to see her top all askew and one her breasts exposed.

"You want to put it back in for me baby?" She asked groggily guiding his hand softly to her chest.

"Mmm i'd rather get the other one out," Lindsey replied cupping her breast and leaning down to kiss her neck.

"No time honey, we have to get the children to school." She moaned tiredly.

"Steph baby i took them hours ago, it's 11 o'clock." Lindsey breathed, still touching her.

"Lindsey! What have i told you about letting me sleep in? I have to be up to see the kids off in the morning." She said in frustration, wriggling up onto the pillows and out of his grasp in annoyance.

"Baby they came in to wake you up and say goodbye, you had like a 15 minute conversation with Robin, don't you remember?" Lindsey asked gently, adjusting her pyjama top to avoid the torturous temptation he felt then stroking her hair out of her face. He knew having someone play with her hair was her ultimate weakness and he used it to full advantage.

"No..." She said shaking her head in confusion a full conversation? She thought why can't i remember that? Lindsey looked at her worriedly, getting closer and putting his hand on her forehead.

"You don't feel warm baby, do you feel sick, or did you take anything to help you sleep?" Lindsey asked wondering what could cause memory loss.

"I feel fine honey, i must have been really tired, don't worry baby."

"Well you stay in bed today, i want you to rest if you're that tired. I'll bring you some breakfast and then go work in the studio."

"You don't have to do that Linds, i can make my own breakfast." Stevie said attempting to get up but he put his arms around her middle and kissed her fiercely.

"Will you listen to me for once?" He ordered.
"I won't cook anything, i promise." He whispered rubbing his nose against hers as she gave in, rolling her eyes then wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Fine... thank you baby." She said and kissed his cheek sweetly.

"Well it is kind of my fault for wearing you out last night." He said winking.

"You wanna give me another one before you to go work Mr Buckingham?"

"What has gotten into you baby?" Lindsey laughed nuzzling her.

"I'm hoping you will." She said seductively.

"How can i refuse a request like that?" Lindsey grinned and pulled off his t-shirt climbing into bed with her. She pulled her pyjama bottoms down and tried to crawl on top of him but he pinned her arms above her head and kneeled between her legs, licking her lips until she opened her mouth for him and sucking her tongue as she slipped it into his mouth.

"Relax baby, it's all about you." Lindsey murmured as she ground her hips up against him, trying to get some release.

"What do you want angel? My fingers, my mouth?" He asked still not releasing her hands.