𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Hiroto dragged you along after you had your little

Hiroto dragged you along after you had your little... episode and brought you back to the front of your house. You looked around. Everything was normal. The fence wasn't torn down. The snow wasn't covered in blood. It was all perfect.

"Sissy are you sure you're okay?" Hiroto asked pulling on your hand. Looking at you with innocent eyes. You felt like crying all over again seeing your home was in perfect shape.

"Hey Sunshine! You're back!"

You turned your head to see your father inside the fence with the sheep. He smiled up happily at you as you were in complete disbelief. How was this possible? Was it all a dream? But it felt so very real.

F/n noticed you didn't respond and looked at you with slight worry.

"Sunshine? Are you okay?"

You whimpered slightly as you rubbed your tears away from your cheeks and sniffed. You looked back up from whipping away your tears and nodded your head, "Yeah... I'm more than alright."

Your father smiled back at you before going back to caring for the sheep.

"Sissy! Mom wants us to help her with dinner."

"Okay!"

☁︎︎

Tanjiro and his siblings quickly got their shoes and the layers for the cold outside on.

As Tanjiro was getting his shoes on, he heard the door open to his right. He looked up and his heart nearly stopped working in that moment.

"What's going on?"

Nezuko...

Her face twisted with confusion as she held a basket full of colorful veggies. Her hair tied up into a bun and she wore her favorite pink kimono that brought out her shining orbs.

He felt like crying again. But, he stopped himself from doing so. It was all a dream. Her being a demon. It was all a dream. And her standing there was clear proof.

"We are going to see Oni-Chan's girlfriend!"

Nezuko snapped her head over towards Hanako and then back to Tanjiro who was trying to hide his face.

Really Hanako? ReAlLy?

"Ohhhh~" Nezuko trailed off as she smirked towards her big brother and wiggles her eyebrows. "Oni-chan has a girlfriend?"

The three nodded.

"She—She's not my girlfriend! Well... not in reality. B-But... in my dream... she was."

Nezuko and Hanako erupted in awes.

"Guys come on! I wanna meet her!" Takeo exclaimed as he walked in place by the door.