Chapter 1:Discovering the secret

Anastasia pov:
For as long as I can remember, my older sister Bella has always hated me when we were kids and, I never knew why but when we moved to forks. It only got worse when we moved in to live with dad in forks because she went to forks high school and I went to la push high school.

Time skip~ 3 months later

Ever since I have met the Cullens I have kept my distance from them. When I found out that they were vampires I saw then hunting once they tried to talk to me but I just ignored them. But after bella found out her hatred towards me increased when she found out that i found them out first and how i want nothing to do with them no matter what but i knew she was just worried about their secret being revealed if she thought i was going to expose them i know how to keep a secret unlike her. When I first met sam he looked at me like I was the only women on the earth and growing up I went to visit every day every break I had from school unlike Bella who stopped coming when she was 17. When I saw sam again those feelings that i thought were gone a lone time ago came back we started hanging out and eventually he asked me yo be his girlfriend of course i said yes when i heard the tribe legends i thought it was a joke at first that is until a couple of months later.

Time skip~ 5 months later

Bella started talking to dad about me dating sam right in front of me about how we shouldn't be dating even though we are the same age but i knew she just didn't want me to be happy or have a boyfriend i remember her talking to our mom on the phone about how she should be the only one to have a boyfriend but when mom disagreed she hung up on her. One day bella decided to make me mad i just stormed out of the house to Sam's and saw a lot of new members and one of them was his ex-fiance leah she got over it i'm nervous how she would react to me dating sam considering she hated me growing up but to my surprise she didn't care that we were dating but when i shifted everyone was shocked but then billy came over and they explained that me and paul are related but our parents didn't want me and only paul so they just got rid of me and a couple of days later they regretted that decision but when they went to go get me i had already been adopted.