Chapter 25:The Cullens realization

Cullen's pov:

Ever since Alice died Jasper has been mad and has taken his anger out on his family except Rosalie and Emmet also Carlisle because they can understand why he is mad but then the major started to come out more often and that's when they all realized that. Alice has kept the major from coming out and now that she is no longer around that the major is free to come out whenever he wants to and no one can stop him from coming out.

Time skip~At the family meeting

A family meeting was called and Bella was out hunting while it was going on. Everyone knew it was about Bella because Edward was mad and he only gets mad when it is something about Bella. This made everyone wonder why they needed to talk about Bella. Carlisle said that Bella's decisions has made them lose both Esme and Alice and that if she keeps making decisions the volturi will have no other choice but to get involved with them considering which side they are on and who they are protecting. Almost at the end of the meeting when Carlisle made a good decision that Bella will no longer be making the decisions on how to get Renesmee back because every time she makes one it involves getting the pack and Anastasia to help them. But when Bella pushes Anastasia she kills someone from the coven. Edward was not happy about Carlisle's decision that he made about Bella because she was only focused on getting their daughter back because she is the miracle of the coven because vampires can't procreate and her being born was a blessing.