Chapter 16:Anastasia's vision

Anastasia pov:

Anastasia was at her house with the pack just relaxing when she got pulled into a vision everyone was worried it was about the cullens but when she came out of it and told everyone the cullens plan to kidnap her baby so that they can get renesmee back the pack was mad and called the cullens to have a meeting but they don't know what it's about because alice didn't see anything about it which worried them.

Time skip~ 45 minutes later

At the treaty line the cullens were waiting for the pack and Anastasia to show up but what they didn't know was that everyone that came to protect her and the baby would show up first. When the pack showed up they shifted back into their human form so that they could talk to them in person but what scared the cullens is what was said they said that they will have the volturi kill renesmee right now if they think that they would get away with trying to kidnap anastasia and sams child when when it is born. When the pack pack and there friends left they were scared about they have done and edward asked bella if anastasia would really do that but what she said scared the cullens she told them that growing up with anastasia and when she said she would do something that she would make sure it got done.