Chapter 31:The packs anger begins

Packs pov:

When Annaliese got back to the pack house everyone was surprised that she was the reason the vampire smell was here when Jacob asked why she got scared. After a while Anastasia was able to convince Annaliese to tell them why she was scared when Jacob mentioned vampires so Anastasia mind linked Sam and told him what was happening the pack wasted no time getting back here I was nervous telling them because I don't know what they were going to do to the Cullens when the pack got back I told them that I heard the Cullens thoughts for a minute but I'm thought that they were far. away and not nearby and that they tried to kidnap me and what I had said to them after I used my powers on Emmett to protect myself. and the child from them the pack was mad. Late that day the pack had a meeting with the Cullens about what had happened the Cullens started trying to play victim that's when Anastasia said that she is surprised that the volturi hasn't took renesmee back since they know where she is and how she got out what Anastasia said next scared the Cullens since they didn't want to lose renesmee again she said that if they tried anything like that again that teb treaty will no longer exist and that they will kill renesmee the Cullens thought the pack wouldn't let that happen because she is part human and they protect humans that thought was quickly vanished when the pack agreed and walked away without a second thought that's when renesmee said we have to find a different way to get Annaliese and the Cullens agreed and then they went home trying to come up with a different plan but. Also doing research on Scarlett witches so they can find a way to weaken them they came up with a plan they wouldn't try to kidnap Annaliese until they found out how to weaken her.