Chapter 19:The cullens plan

Cullens pov:

When the cullens got home after the meeting they were all devastated that renesmee is going to be killed and that the imprint bond has been broken. Jacob's pack is still loyal to the cullens but that is when. Bella and Edward come up with a plan to go to Italy and get Renesmee out of the castle without being noticed by anyone working for the volturi. The rest of the cullens thought it was a great plan to go undetected to get renesmee back but there was one problem: they didn't know where Renesmee was and the castle was huge. When jacob, seth, and leah got to the cullens they explained the plan to them and they were in on it but leah then metioned something that might ruin their plan. She said that Anastasia could see this then Jacob comes up with a plan he said that when the pack leaves for patrol they will go across the border and knock her out so that the pack can't warn the volturi.

Time skip~ 15 minutes later

The pack and Anastasia were watching a movie when they all smelled the stench of leeches and that's when they knew Anastasia's vision was coming true. When the cullens and jacobs pack they smelt the pack but jacob told them that it always smells like that because the pack is always there until they have to leave to do their patrol but when they got to Anastasia's and sam's room they were shocked when they saw the pack and anastasia watching a movie and without looking paul decided to say your to late saving your daughter anastasia saw what you had planned and we also know your plan yo knock her out. When Paul said that the cullens got scared but what shocked them was was when the entire pack including Anastasia shifted the cullens ran but esme was not that lucky she lost her arm right on the other side of the river.