Chapter 42:Talking to Aliana

Aliana's pov:

I have a feeling like something is coming, and I have a feeling it has something to do with the Cullens. I decided to look into the future a little bit to see if I was right and I was right I couldn't wait for them to show up to see that I don't need them, especially Emmett and Rosalie. She has the audacity to think that she can be part of my child's life. I'm my son's mother. She doesn't get to say if she should be a part of his life or not plus if Emmett doesn't want to be a part of his life then she doesn't get to be a part of his life either but first I have to get rid of Davina she had done nothing but get every witches ancestors mad and I can't believe that she went into the Volturi castle and gave the Cullens back that demon she shouldn't even exist so they want her on the other side, but I have to get her when she least expects it while. I was with my son just walking around the French quarter when some little girl ran up to my son and growled out mate. I know exactly who it is and I won't allow it. The Cullens all started smiling until I pushed her away which makes her mad. The Cullens show up and say why would you do that Aliana? That's not fair when I said why should I let some immortal child be mates with my son when I said that their jaws dropped right to the ground and they kept trying to explain but I walked away not before saying I know why you are here and don't expect to get it because you are just wasting my time then. I walked away from them leaving them shocked but giving them time to come up with a plan to try and get me to give them the cure but they didn't know that even if they do get it if I didn't approve of them getting the cure it would just make the werewolf bite worse than what it already was.
Time skip~2 weeks later

It has been 2 weeks since the Cullens have come to New Orleans and all they have done since they realized they Renesmee was mates to my son all they ask is for them to be able to see each other since they will be married one day. Which I, of course, refused why should I let my son be mates to that thing she could kill him without a second thought she's a vampire my son is a witch we were made to be enemies with cold ones when the Cullens came knocking on my door the next day my son Austin was watching TV. When I answered Renesmee and the Cullens walked into my place as if they owned it and when they said that they were going to get to know each other whether I like it or not so I decided to tell them something only certain supernaturals now about. New Orleans seems like the Cullens are too dumb because they don't know about it. I siad "anyone smart enough would understand the history behind New Orleans. Every supernatural that has lived knows that my ancestors found New Orleans and claimed it as their own over a thousand years ago. When the original vampires came into town they were welcomed but when cold ones tried to come into the town they were not as welcomed as the originals were because they had no control of their bloodlust and we're killing innocent people that's when werewolves heard of the town and decided that they wanted to live here and away from regular humans that could get hurt by them so they were also allowed. When one day a witch became pregnant and one of the cold ones became overprotective which she nor did any of the other witches didn't like when she was born the cold ones wanted to meet her only for her to be mates to one of them and the newborn baby's mother did not approve so it was dark she snuck out of the house when her child was asleep not knowing she was being followed by the cold ones and created a brand new spell that would be able to get rid of mate bonds when her sisters met up with her. The next day she told them about the spell that she had made and decided to help her perform the spell later that night. When the cold ones heard that they tried to stop it from happening, it was too late. When they realized it was too late they left because they couldn't bear to see the last member of their coven sad because he had to watch her fall in love with someone else and have kids with him and witches still use the spell if they don't like who their kids are mated too". When the Cullens heard that they were shocked because they heard of that power and it kills every witch who uses it that's when Rosalie said something that she thought she was right about. When she finished saying it the Cullens had a smug-looking grin on their faces she said "even if you did the spell you would die and since I am the closest thing that Austin would have to a mother so he would go into my custody when you die and he and Renesmee would be able to spend the rest of their lives together". When she said that she made me so mad, but I decided to tell them about how I became a witch I can't wait to see the look on their faces so I told them " I am the most powerful witch in existence because my power comes from all of the ancestors and witches who die their power immediately comes to me my ancestors wanted to be away from all the humans because they dodnt need to know about their power's or anything about the supernatural world because it would put them in great danger so they decided it would be great for them to find a place that no human has discovered and live there. When they finally found it it was off the coast of Louisiana which the people who lived there never wanted to know what was beyond that part because it was undiscovered and they thought it would be too dangerous for them to discover it so they left it alone and just ignored it. When the witches got there they immediately started building houses and other things for every other supernatural while teb town was still being built other witches came to live there and also helped them but it was split in half when another group of witches came but wanted New Orleans for themselves so in order for them to get along . They split New Orleans in half but one witch made a spell where if a vampire was to leave his mate and child she would get the power of every witch that dies and all the ancestors magic to prove that she does not need them and that she is also not weak and if her child is the mate to someone in that coven she can use the spell to break the mate bond but only the vampire who is mated to the witch will feel the most pain of the mate bond being broken".