Chapter 4:The graduation

Anastasia pov:

Today was Bella's graduation. It was nice bit dad was not happy at all wen she told him about them getting married at 18. It was very entertaining to watch after the graduation ceremony the cullens decided to throw a party the whole pack was there having a great time until one of the cullens had a vision of course they expected the pack to help but before they could ask us edward demanded that wr help fight in the battle against the newborns to keep bella safe but sam wasn't here because he was on patrol so i was in charge i can still talk to him while i was not in my wolf form we both decided not to help them when the cullens heard that thet were shocked i then said "you are no longer my sister bella after everything that you have caused i will not let my pack die because of your selfishness" then i walked out with the pack. What the cullens didn't know was that the pack has met the volturi and they are on the our side but not to my surprise jacob went against our orders and helped the cullens out bella came to apologize but we just kicked her off the land until he was all better but he stopped listening to the pack and tbe alpha orders until he got a letter from bella that made him run away.