Chapter 29:Renesmee's hatred begins

Renesmee pov:

I know it's not nice to hate someone but I hate Jacob and Annaliese. They don't care that I'm in pain because they are the ones denying the mate bond. and he just had to name her alpha female. I'm jealous of them but in my opinion it's Annaliese's fault for being born if she wasn't none of this would've happened. The Cullens have noticed the change in renesmee that's when they started talking about Jacob and Annaliese and since renesmee can't have kid they thought that it. It would be a great idea for them to try to get them to get along so Renesmee can be a part of the baby's life and since Renesmee will be the baby's other mom that made Renesmee happy. When Jacob called they thought that it was about all of them getting to know each other and Renesmee being a part of the baby's life but it was not what shocked them was when Jacob said that renesmee is now banned from la push and if she comes over without anyone from the packs say so she will be killed he told. Them both of the packs and Anastasia and Annaliese talked about this and they all agreed on it and after he said that before the Cullens could say something he hung up I ran upstairs because of how mad I was. I came up with a plan: if I kidnap Annaliese the pack will do anything to get her back. What I didn't know was that I couldn't because. She is always with a pack member and that she is the 3rd most powerful witch after the hollow and void and I wouldn't know until me and my family tried to kidnap her because she would use her power to protect her and her baby from us.