Chapter 33:The Cullen's plan

Cullen's pov:

The Cullens have been planning on how to get revenge on Raylen because of what she did to Carlisle,and they also had to avenge Alice and Esme. The Cullens have been feeling like something is going to happen,and that it wasn't good either when they thought that the phone rang,and since Bella was the closest to it she picked it up because it was her dad she knew the Cullens were listening to their conversation and what was siad shocked the Cullens to the core. Charlie and Renee said that they wanted nothing to do with Bella because they knew what she was and her stuff will be delivered to her and after he said that he hung up and when he did she broke down in her husband's arms. When Raylen showed up once again all the Cullens did was glare at her. She looked at Bella and said isn't it a shame how he just abandons one of his daughters that he knows is a vampire but won't abandon the other knowing she is a werewolf the Cullens wanted to know why she was here and why there were guards behind her and she told them that they are demanded to be at the volturi castle but when she said why they were shocked that the volturi we're now doing something about them taking renesmee back.they begged her for forgiveness that's when she grabbed renesmee and disappeared they knew she was going back to Italy and they had to get their hands on raylen's source of power to weaken her parents and do the same thing to Annaliese. While the Cullens we're doing. Some more research on Scarlett witches to find out their weaknesses Bella came across a book that was named Rare Supernatural Creatures weaknesses when she got to the page Scarlett witches she told them that she found it when. She started reading and she told them that Scarlett witches don't have any weaknesses and if they do . Nobody knows, only the queen knows when a group of hunters tried to kill the queen for her powers they tried to weaken her when she said something that scared off the hunters and nobody tried to kill her since she said. The secret to Scarlett witches is that we can't be killed or weakened because we have no weakness, our power grows each day.