Chapter 45:Flashback

Aliana's pov:

I can't believe that I just found out that I am pregnant by Emmett even though I'm supposed to hate him because of his species. I don't but he has been acting weird lately but it's probably just me when I got home he was with some girl and she smiled at me I thought she was just a friend until Emmett said that we are breaking up because not only is she his mate but they have been secretly dating. He even asked if she could stay with us I said no he was mad and she was saddened I also told him to leave and he asked if someone else was here that's when I told him I was pregnant he said that he wanted nothing to do with the baby but she asked if she could be part of its life since she can't have kids. I said no and to get out I was heartbroken. She was mad and said that she and Emmett were getting married. That's when I had enough and said "I am it's biological mother I have a right and who says you won't suck it dry" and kicked them out. Emmett never tried to be part of his son's life but his home wreaking wife sure did she knew he was married and that I was also his mate but made him choose between us and he chose her and she had the nerve to think I will allow her to be a part of my child's life no one in the supernatural community ever found out why Emmett my mate left me but they will eventually and I will be ready for it.