Chapter 2:The cullens leave

Anastasia pov:
Today is bella's birthday i don't understand how she can be around them i know she knows their secret when i got home she still wasn't there the note she left said that she went on a walk with edward or as i like to call him edweirdo dad laughs when i call him that. When we were looking for her we found her on the ground freezing saying he left over and over again.

Time skip~ 1 month later

Embry shifted but he was surprisingly calm about it much to our surprise but 2 weeks later jacob shifted and all we heard from him for months was why he can't see bella. One day we went to go get jacob when bella stormed out of the house talking about he is only with us because he is scared of us we started laughing about it but she slapped me and then i lost it i got a couple scratches on her that will definitely leave scars but jacob just had to come in and save the day and we ended up fighting until sam separated us we made up bella was waiting for jacob but didn't get the apology she was waiting for because she deserved it.

Time skip~ 5 days later

Sam asked me to move in with him because most of my stuff was there anyways and i agreed bella was mad when she found out but then after she found out about the pack she comes to mine and sam's house all the time everyone is getting tired of her complaining about how she can't spend time with jacob everyone expected leah to yell at her but it was me after i yelled at her i kicked her out she is no longer welcomed here she can only be at jacobs house.