Chapter 37:The Originals

3rd person pov:

The originals were born in the 10th century viking-era Europe from the kingdom of Norway the Mikaelson siblings also known as the original vampires as they struggled to reclaim the city they helped build. The Mikaelson siblings were created by their mother to defend themselves from werewolves because they were stronger than werewolves even if they were in their wolf forms. The Mikaelson's became vampires in the 11th century the Mikaelson's were vampires so that they could protect their village and so that they can be stronger and faster and even more vigilant than the werewolves. Esther Mikaelson turned her children into vampires because she wanted to protect her children from death and she made a forbidden spell to turn her entire family into vampires but she locked away Klaus' werewolf side and as revenge he killed her but told his family Mikael did it and after they all ran to survive from Mikael because he started hunting them. Mikael Mikaelson needs to feed off other vampires to get his strength back. Klaus was always scared of Mikael because Mikael was always abusive to him and Mikael hated him because he was not his son. When Klaus killed for the first time when he became a vampire it triggered his werewolf gene that Esther was trying to hide from Mikael. When Esther locked it away at the request from Mikael he got mad and killed her but told his siblings it was Mikael who killed her then they all ran Mikael wanted to kill Klaus. Because he killed his wife who was his mother, Mikael feels like Klaus had betrayed him and was making the rage that he had for him want to kill Klaus for killing his wife Klaus also fears Esther because she was the one who turned him and his siblings into vampires and she can turn them all back into humans and turn him into a werewolf if she wanted to. Mikael was stronger than his children because of the strength that he had as a human when Klaus daggered his siblings; he didn't wake them up until centuries later he was scared when they woke up because they were mad and wanted revenge. Elijah likes to wear a suit because to him it hides the true nature of what he really is because to him it hides the true nature of what he really is a monster because he has to kill innocent people in order for him to survive. Mikael is the strongest vampire because part of it is because of his viking traits and because of his constant exposure of battles that he had gone through. In the 10th century Esther and Mikael's youngest child Henrik died from a werewolf attack Esther used black magic turning the rest of the family and her husband into vampires but she didn't turn herself into one because she wanted to keep her magic but she made herself immortal.