Chapter 34:Scarlett witches

3rd person pov:

Scarlett witches can easily alter the appearance of everything they can change the periods. A Scarlett witch's powers extend dar beyond controlling minds; they can also create life; and they can destroy life; their powers come from chaos and destruction. Only one person has been able to defeat them, a witch named Strange but he refuses to go against them now because they are now more powerful than him . Scarlett witches are immortal; most of them are unstable and untrained; a Scarlett witch is more powerful than a phoenix. Bonnie is a witch from a powerful line of witches of the Bennett family but she is not powerful enough to beat Raylen. Raylen is too powerful, not even hope Mikaelson can beat her because she has been in.more fights than hope that requires her to use her powers. Scarlett witches can kill the cold one vampires by turning them from a vampire to a human and then into dust. Most scarlett witches have a weakness which is the lack of confidence; they are mostly mentally unstable. Raylen has the power of an infinity stone which allows her to destroy land if she wanted to; her powers are limited to her mind and her emotions. Raylen has the main powers that all scarlett witches have which are reality-warping, telepathy, levitation, energy projection, and energy absorption. Most scarlett witches think that they are better off as a villain because of their powers and have to have someone convince them that they are more unique than they think that they are.