Chapter 23:Renee and Charlie turn on bella

Cullen's pov:

Something is wrong with Bella. She has been sad lately. Maybe she will tell us what is wrong soon

Bella's pov:

My parents have been acting weird lately. They usually ask me to come over but they stopped asking if they are dating again because. Mom and Phil got a divorce 3 months ago. When I go over to their house all they do is ignore me and glare at me and I don't want to lose the relationship that we have. The Cullens are worried because I am sad about it. I will tell them at the family meeting that Carlisle has called for.

Time skip~ at the meeting

The meeting was about a letter that the volturi sent every supernatural to meet at their castle again he said that this could be their chance to get renesmee back without the knowing and that it will be hosted 3 days after Christmas. I went back to my parents house to see Anastasia there along with her pack and boyfriend. I saw her for a while but I looked at her stomach. They didn't notice me and when she said that she was 3 months and 4 weeks pregnant I was sad that she will watch her child grow and mine has to be killed for what she is it is my fault for this happening because I split up a pack and I pushed her limits it's my fault that all of this is happening to renesmee. When I walked in they all glared at me and acted like I wasn't there. That's when I knew that they didn't care about me at all anymore just like when we were kids they are going back to only caring about one of us.

Time skip~Christmas day

Everyone is at my parents house. The Cullens we're shocked at how my parents were treating me and Rosalie was envious of Anastasia because she is pregnant. The Cullens didn't know that Anastasia already had a vision of what they were planning and the volturi had already been informed and that renesmee is heavily guarded so there is no way that they can get to her no matter what. When the volturi heard from Anastasia that the Cullens are still trying to get renesmee back because it was Esme's wish before she died they made it their mission to get her back for Esme. It was time for presents Bella remembers that even though her parents favored Anastasia they always got her a gift but when she asked her parents where her gift was they just glared at her. And said that she didn't get a gift for everything that she did to Anastasia and her pack and for tearing them up into two separate packs and for putting them in danger all the time. When the Cullens heard that they were shocked that the pack told them what happened between them and Bella but when Anastasia had a smirk on her face still they knew that she had something else planned for them and they didn't know what that was and that scared them. When the food was ready everyone sat down to eat the pack had decided that it was time for their plan to go into action and that's when Anastasia asked us how is renesmee considering that you gave her away and told the people you gave her to to torture her and then kill her in the most painful way possible. When the Cullens heard that they were shocked by what they had just heard come from Anastasia but Bella and Edward were beyond mad about it what she had just said but she had a feeling that her parents were not going to believe that Bella would do that to her daughter but she was once again proven wrong when she denied it her parents started yelling at her for lying and that's when they said that she is no longer their daughter for always lying about what Anastasia did or didn't do. The rest of the Cullens we're shocked about what just happened Bella was heartbroken that her parents no longer had anything to do with her because of Anastasia. When the Cullens looked at Anastasia her and her pack were quietly laughing and when they stopped they looked at them and smirked at them. When the dinner was over everyone went home and went to sleep but when the Cullens got to their house Bella instantly broke down Rosalie helps Bella for once she called the pack for a meeting but what they didn't know was that. Anastasia found out that her bite is poisonous to vampires which is why Esme died so fast.

Time skip~At the meeting

When the Cullens were waiting for the pack to show up pthey knew that they wouldn't be in their wolf for but in their human form so that Edward couldn't read their mind. When the pack and Anastasia got there they were shocked when Rosalie decided to speak up they thought she was just calling them just to set it up not the one who would talk to them considering that she hates them. When Rosalie said what they did was too far and that she ruined the relationship that Bella had with her parents because of us when Anastasia asked what relationship because when Anastasia remembered was that her parents didn't like her and that they didn't care about her; they only cared about her and only her. When Anastasia said that the Cullens we're shocked by that but Bella said that she was close to haveing one until she ruined it at the dinner but Anastasia said that she only said. That because Bella didn't want her to be happy as kids and that never happened and since she didn't get to make her life unhappy and ruin her life because she doesn't deserve anything that makes her happy in her life and with that the pack left and went to bed but they all had a feeling that Bella was up to something what the Cullens didn't know was that Anastasia could see past Bella's shield.