Chapter 50:The resurrection

Rosalie's pov:

Lately I have been trying to find a witch that will bring back Emmett first me and maybe if he is alive he can help me get to know Austin since he does have a say in it considering he is his father. I finally found a witch whose name is Lonnie and she immediately agreed on resurrecting Emmett for me but for some reason she kept saying "if she finds out what I did she will kill me" I was so confused she was acting like if someone was to find out they would kill her.

Lonnie's pov:

I can't believe what I just did if Raylen finds out she will kill me but I only agreed to it because she promised me $1,000 or more which I couldn't turn down. I mean with all that money I can buy rings, and necklaces at first. When she asked me I said no and kept saying no because I didn't want to get in trouble with Raylen. If she finds out who did it I don't know what she will do. It's been a couple days since I did the resurrection spell and I never got my money and I looked into Rosalie's mind. She only said that so I can do it. Not only did I get lied to and played but I just signed my death for helping out a Cullen. I couldn't keep what I did to myself. It just felt wrong because in my coven we are like sisters. We never kept secrets so I told them what had happened of course they were disappointed in what I did but they understand why I did it. It has now been a few weeks since I told my sisters about what had happened. I felt Raylen's energy so I went into hiding because I don't want to face her. I know my sisters will snitch on me. I also know that they don't like me in the covenant. I don't even know why I stay in the covenant probably because I don't want to be lonely. She has been here for weeks so when she left I finally came out of hiding but I still felt her energy around but that usually happens when she leaves. But when I got to the hideout she was there waiting for me and I was so scared but surprisingly she didn't kill me. She just sent me to the other side for 1 or 2 years which isn't bad because I can just relax but when I get out of here I am leaving this covenant. I am also getting revenge on rosalie because she is the reason I am here in the first place and she won't see it coming. I'll make sure that none of the Cullens will.