Chapter 20:Esme dies

Anastasia pov:

When the cullens kept coming back because they didn't want their plans to be ruined so they kept coming back but one day it came with consequences. The cullens were running again when they got across Anastasia jumped across dragged Esme across the border and she ripped her apart and lit her on fire then she shifted back abd left with the pack. When the cullens saw what had happened that's when the cullens knew they had pushed their limits with the pack and then doing that there were consequences for doing that and esme dieing was the consequences for underestimating the pack. When everyone in the supernatural world found out that esme died the volturi called a meeting and it's taking place at the field the newborn army took place at.

Time skip~ 4 days later

Today was the day the volturi and every other supernatural had another meeting but this time it is based on Esme's death. When all the supernaturals got there the volturi made an entrance again when they said Anastasia killed her. All of the vampires glared at her but before they could say anything aro asked why when she explained why everyone was shocked about why the cullens were doing it and only the Denali Coven stayed with the cullens.