Chapter 47:The truth comes out

Aliana's pov:

The volturi has called for a meeting and everyone has to go income because I broke the bond and because Rosalie told them that I won't let her get to know my son aka her stepson. When I arrived I had my son with me as requested. I headed to the castle when I got there they were all waiting for me. That's when the meeting started when aro asked why I wouldn't let her get to know him I told them the story of what happened when I got pregnant with Austin and everyone was shocked even the Cullen's they talked and said that if I don't want her to be part of my life or my son's then she can't be and I said that I didn't and they let me leave. I heard arguing with the Cullen's when I left and I know it was about what Rosalie did that's when I heard the Cullen's say that she won't help us and she hates us because of you and Jasper confirmed it. Later that day me and Austin are at a hotel until our flight back to New Orleans. When Rosalie and the rest of the Cullen's showed up at the hotel door Rosalie started apologizing over and over but i don't forgive her. My son had grown up without his father and it is all her fault. I mean he did and even his death is her fault. I let her know that i wont ever forgive her because of what she did and that I only hate the Cullen's because of what she did to me and Emmett Aro told me that he could have chosen both of us and she knew it but she just didn't want to share. He got that from her thoughts of course to say everyone in the room was disgusted by her would be an understatement.