Chapter 8:The meeting about a demon

Anastasia pov:

After jacob left we all started talking and relaxing again but as we were having dinner the phone rang when sam answered he looked mad after he hung up he said that tbr cullens and jacobs pack are waiting for us at the treaty ling and that they want a meeting. We left the house to see what they wanted. We all shifted back to talk without having the mind reader on our head because we want our privacy they said it's not fair that their daughter is not allowed to cross but jacob can sam was doing patrol so i was in charge and what i said shocked everyone i said " all any of you have caused was people getting hurt and nomads bella you are no longer family to me because of what you have done to me we are no longer sisters you stopped being a sister to me the day you talked about my relationship i have a good one and i can have a family and i can have more than one kid unlike you and i don't have to worry about the volturi coming to kill us we know about them because we are friends with them they are on our side we will be telling them about your demon child who shouldn't exist and we will make sure the volturi gets rid of it your selfishness caused this i hate you" then we walked away and back to my house to finish dinner sam wad back by then and agreed about what i had said.