Chapter 12:Bellas confrontation

Anastasia pov:

Since renesmee was taken from them by the volturi everything in the cullen household has gone bad they are always yelling at each other and now they are waiting for vella to show up she is 45 minutes late but they are just glaring at each other they blame themselves for not being able to protect renesmee so they take it out on each other.

Time skip~ 2 hours later

Bella just walked through the door and everyone said that she was late. She explained to them that she set up a meeting with the pack. She told them she wants to know why her own sister hates her what they didn't know was that Anastasia was watching them the entire time.

Time skip~ the meeting

At tbe meeting Bella was yelling at Anastasia while she and the pack were smirking about something she said we are the ones who know why jacob is in pain. When she said that the cullens were shocked when they demanded to know why he was in pain she said its because the volturi are torturing renesmee it won't be long before they kill her and i will be laughing when that happens but who would people believe if you said i killed her me or you. Bella what don't you get you have hated me since we were kids and ot only got worse as we were growing up and you made it your mission to make my life miserable and so that i won't be happy you won't do any of that because you failed doing it don't expect me to help you anymore because me snd my pack will never help you anymore i told her than we walked away.