Chapter 28:The mates return

Cullen's pov:

It has been a month since the wedding and when they got back they agreed to chat with us but we don't know when they will be back. We know that it is sometime today while we are waiting we got a call from the pack saying that Jacob and Annaliese are back and that they are coming to their house right now renesmee got excited when she heard that when they got there they heard 3 heartbeats but only Jacob and Annaliese we're there. While Jacob and Annaliese were talking to the Cullens not caring that renesmee was there they said that they want nothing to do with her she broke down and after 5 minutes she calmed down they noticed that Jacob was being very protective of Annaliese and has had his had on her stomach the entire time that they have been here so Rosalie asked why but what he said made renesmee heart break once again it is something she won't ever be able to have he that she is pregnant with his child. When Bella and Edward demanded that all of them get married they both denied it. That's when a friend of Jacob's came in and the Cullens know who she is based on what she looks like she is the most powerful witch in the entire world no one can defeat her the volturi won't even go against her because she is the daughter of the most powerful witch from 1,000 years ago the hollow is her mother and ever since she saved Jacob she was loyal to him and wanted to protect him and she is continuing to protect him. When Bella asked her who she was she ignored her and just started talking to Jacob and Annaliese. That's when Bella made her furious because of what she said Bella said why is there a weak human here Jacob tried to call her down but nothing worked she was using her magic that's when Annaliese said void stop she's not worth it that's when she stopped Bella knew who that was when she said her name but what she said struck fear into the Cullens mostly Bella she told Bella "this isn't over you disrespected me and called me weak and know you will pay the price you are now on my list for revenge watch your back but even if you do you'll never see me coming" when void said that Jacob and Annaliese left with her to the pack house to tell them that there will be another pup in the pack.