Chapter 17:Rosilies chance

Anastasia pov:

Ever since Rosilie found out that anastasia could help vampires could procreate she had made it her mission to get on the pack and anastasia's good side so that she can get a child but that bever worked because every time they had a meeting she would call the volturi and talk to them until the meeting is over. One day the cullens have arranged for a meeting the pack is starting to get annoyed more and more and it is not helping that anastasia's hormones are starting to act up now she gets annoyed and mad real easily and the cullens are not helping the situation by arranging meetings every single day it won't be long before they make anastasia snap and she attacks one of them but she would probably go for rosalie or bella because they are the ones arranging the meeting to get on our good side. Jacob stopped coming over to the pack house asking for anastasia to have the volturi to let renesmee go because he has 2 imprints and now that he has a new one he wants nothing to do with renesmee anymore and his pack and the cullens are not happy with his decision but he doesn't care what they think as long as he has his imprint and that she is happy.