Chapter 44:Davina's end

Raylen's pov:

Today is the day that I get rid of Davina. All she is doing is making things complicated. She gave renesmee back and we are all mad, not just us the ancestors as well they told me what I had to do. I just have to get her in the circle I made in the castle. I know Davina's weakness is Kol Mikaelson and I will use that to lure her in the castle so that I can get rid of her and when I do all the problems that she had caused will go away.
Time skip~2 hours later

After I got to New Orleans everyone was shocked to see me and Marcel hosted a meeting but thank God that Davina was not there or it would have ruined the trap. I was walking around after talking to Marcel and I saw Davina talking to Hayley she had Hope with her but I'm not focused on them right now I just want Davina plus the ancestors told me that I just have to get rid of Hope before her 22nd or her 23rd birthday so that is what I am going to do even if I want to get rid of her sooner rather than later but I have to have patience. While Davina went to a clothing store and got distracted by the clothes so I went up to her and told her that Kol was kidnapped by cold ones and that they are going to kill him and that we should go and save him which she agreed to quickly. When we got there she was surprised to see no Kol and she turned to me and asked me why I lied to her. I told her that the ancestors are mad at her because she not only gave the Cullens back Renesmee but because of all the problems that she had caused towards the French quarters so she has to be taken care of she was scared and tried to fight back but didn't win now without Davina in the way we can go back to what we usually do.