Chapter 27:The wedding

Renesmee's pov:

Today is the day that I have been dreading for it's the day Jacob and Annaliese get married to each other and my family and I have to go because. Everyone in Forks is invited. I think they just want to rub it in my face.my family and I are getting ready. My aunt Alice told me she saw Jacob Annaliese and me getting married which made me happy. I have been wondering if I can have kids of my own but my grandpa Carlisle said that it is not possible because all that I have that is human is my heart beating and being able to eat human food which made me sad because I wanted a family I started to envy Annaliese a little considering she can have kids. My family and I just left for the wedding. I'm sad that we all aren't getting married but we will soon. The wedding is beautiful but I can't wait for the reception. because then I can talk to Annaliese and make her see I'm not that bad of a person but I think she won't believe me my family thinks that she will see I'm not bad as the packs and my aunt Anastasia say I am I know she doesn't want anything to do with me and doesn't want. me to call her aunt I do it anyway. She will also see I'm not bad if she only got to know me but I'm scared the volturi will notice that I am gone and come searching for me soon. After the wedding my family and I have to help her fix her hair and makeup. When we finished she just walked out which shocked us but dad told us that she knows who. We are because Jacob told her about us and she doesn't want to be anywhere near us. The reception was fun but Renesmee did not like that her mates wanted nothing to do with her and ignored her the whole time and it was time to send the bride and groom off which only made renesmee more sad because she won't see either of her mates in a month.