Chapter 43:Breaking the bond

Cullens pov:

We kept trying to get Renesmee and Austin to get along but Aliana wouldn't let it. We found her talking to the dead witches the other day but didn't think much of it. We thought since Austin feels the bond he would try to get to know Renesmee even though his mother hates her but we were wrong he stays with his mother all the time and goes with her all the time just to be away from her which hurts renesmee. Today seems off though it feels like something bad is going to happen. Austin and Aliana left hours ago and haven't been home but they should be back soon. Rosalie has been trying to get to know Austin but he hates her when she asked why he said "because you took away my dad" rose was heartbroken because she always wanted a child and the second chance she can get one they hate her because of what Emmett did after that she stopped trying after Aliana threatened to curse her if she kept bothering her son. Out of nowhere renesmee started crying in pain and said that the mate bond is being broken that's when they realized why Aliana and Austin haven't been at their house she was breaking the mate bond and they went to stop her but it was too late so they forcefully took the blood and left.
Time skip~at home

When the Cullens got home they gave Bella the blood to be cured but something went wrong she got more sick they got mad and called Aliana and questioned her about what happened and what she said shocked them she told them that she has to approve for Bella to be cured but she doesn't and hangs up on them.
Aliana's pov:

Today is the day that I will be getting rid of the bond between my son and that demon child. I mean that child is a vampire and she will need blood and I will not be risking Austin being attacked because she forgot to feed. My and Austin have been having a Mother and son bonding day like we always do before I break the bond Austin doesn't want to be with her and he wants to be with his own kind or a species that we witches get along with. Rosalie has been getting on my nerves lately she has been trying to get Austin to get to know her even though he has told her to leave him alone and that he wants nothing to do with her but she thought he was just saying that. Today Rosalie has just pushed my buttons by trying to get to know my son ever since she has not left him alone at all even when he asked her so he has been around me all the time from now on so I threatened her that I would curse her if she didn't leave my son alone and after that she left him alone but you can see sadness in her eyes but that's not my problem.
Time skip~15 minutes later

We get to the clearing which is right by the time square so that I could start the ritual I was sad to see Austin in pain but after a couple of minutes i finally finished and he was no longer in any pain which I was happy about the Cullens tried to stop me while I was half from finished ,but by the time that they got there they were too late I had already finished doing the spell. They were mad that I took away the mate bond and they took my blood without my permission but what they don't know is the consequences that come from it a couple hours later I got a call from the Cullens demanding answers on why my blood just made Bella worse so I told them without my permission to heal her it will just make her worse then I hung up on them the Cullens will learn their lesson one way or another. After I got finished talking to the Cullens I called Anastasia so that I could let her know what the Cullens did to me before they left to go back home and she was mad and told me that they will take care of it.