Chapter 40:The Cullens attempted revenge

Raylen and the Cullens pov:

I have been watching what the Cullens have been doing lately and what they have already done and it's not good. I can't believe that they were trying to force the wolf pack and Anastasia to protect that demon child and even before that trying to force them to protect her mother. I guess it's where she gets her demon side from thinking that everyone should protect her like a mother like a daughter.
Time skip~2 hours later

I can't believe that they let Bella be in charge. She will only cause them death. I have to let my mates know that the Cullens are on their way here to kill me and get the child back. Shame how they don't know what will happen since they don't have that annoying future seeking vampire. But that does give us a leverage because they don't know about my powers and who I have on my side plus I took Bella's mother, and her step-father and I will kill them as soon as she gets here because of what she planned and there is nothing she will be able to do. When Bella and the rest of the Cullens barged in here like they owned the place and demanded that I give back renesmee I told the top guard to go and get the new prisoners. When Renee and Phil came in, Bella told me to leave them alone because they had nothing to do with it. I decided to tell them a rule of the witches that they thought we got rid of years ago. I told them that "page 144 of the witch rules that was written over a thousand years ago by our ancestors clearly states that If someone was to harm any kind of witch, good or evil that person and their family will be punished but if that person was to force to do something that they didn't want to do and that person and their family kept pushing them to do it even when that vampire was human. That vampire shall be punished by a bite of not a shape-shifter that can turn into a wolf but a real werewolf that must transform into werewolf until. The vampire has made up for those that they have forced to help them that is important to that witch then the vampire will be cured but until then she or he shall not be cured until forgiven". After I said that I killed Renee and Phil and the Cullens just stood there frozen that's when Bella said something that she thought was right she said "you can't punish me and my family because the witches got rid of the law years ago so you can't do anything us at all". When she said that she had a smug smirk on her face as did the rest of the Cullens but I told them that we never did get rid of that rule every vampire knew which is why the don't go to certain countries where witches live because unwanted vampires get killed right on the spot. The Cullens started freaking out because they knew that they were not going to get out of this. But what shocked them was. When a group of witches came out and forced Emmett to walk towards them and made him get on his knees but before that could say anything Raylen said never make a witch mad and ripped his head off and lit him on fire Rosalie screamed in pain. When Raylen killed Emmett the Cullens anger took over them and. They decided to try and kill her now but they noticed a full moon and remembered the rule that she told them before but didn't think much of it. They thought it was just a coincidence but then a group of werewolves came out of nowhere and. Attacked Bella and she got a lot of bites when they stopped. They went to stand next to Raylen and what she said made the Cullens scared. She said that if you can't make the wolf pack forgive you starting with your sister. Bella would die in a couple of days and then their guards made the Cullens lave and the Cullens left to go back home to see if there is a different way to cure Bella. What they didn't know was that Emmett's ex-girlfriend who he left pregnant because of Rosalie who was also his mate but he didn't want anything to do with her or his child was the cure but it would be difficult to get her to help them.