Chapter 49:The nagging

The pack pov:

The Cullens have been nagging us about getting the cure for Bella and when we refused they were mad and once again they started calling a meeting every single day and since Anastasia is pregnant it is not helping her hormones once again it is making her mad and ready to kill them. I don't know how they figured out that Anastasia's blood can also cure werewolf bites now they are demanding that she give her blood to Bella so that they can cure her and of course she refused. I don't know why they were shocked by that Bella just started crying saying dumb stuff about how they are sisters and sisters should help each other. At this point the Cullens are getting dumber and dumber. They should know at this point that Anastasia hates Bella and would never do anything to save her or the Cullens but she still expects her to sacrifice her life for her and Bella wouldn't do that for Anna if her life depended on it so why should she help Bella anyway. It has been three months since the Cullens started nagging us about getting anna's blood so that they can cure bella so she can be in renesmee's life but as always we refused this is really starting to get irritating, and anna is now six months pregnant and these meetings that the Cullens are hosting have just been making her madder and madder as we speak.