𝟔. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

Trigger warnings: None
***

The next morning, Athena was finally awake. Harry was sitting in a chair beside her bed, helping her eat her pumpkin soup.

She was feeling a lot better than yesterday, but she still had that dizziness, so Madam Pomfrey told her to take the day off.

The good thing was that she could go back to her room soon.

''You don't have to feed me Harry...'' she said laughing.

He smiled. ''Nope, I insist; you saved my life yesterday. That's the least I can do for you in return,'' he replied, as he raised the spoon with the hot soup to her mouth.

She smiled before eating. ''But are you feeling better?'' she asked, concerned.

''Yes, don't worry, I feel great. It's not like I am not used to this...'' he bitterly laughed.

Athena's expression turned into a sad one. ''I know you've been through a lot for the past years. I can't even imagine...'' she mumbled the last sentence.

''Don't worry,'' he repeated. ''Soon I will make Voldemort disappear from our lives. We will be in a better place,'' he smiled and gave her the last spoonful of the soup.

She half smiled. ''I hope so,'' she lied.

She felt like she was torn between her friends and her calling. Athena never had any intentions of making Voldemort's greatest enemy one of the best friends she ever had.

But she couldn't betray Severus' trust again. She had to leave her personal feelings to the side, and focus on the plan.

''So Harry, do you have any idea about who brought me to the hospital?'' she asked, really eager to know.

Harry looked at her, a confused look on his face. ''You don't remember?''

She shook her head no. ''If I did, I wouldn't be asking you this, would I?'' she laughed lightly.

''Uhm... Well, Ron and Hermione told me that the one who brought you here, was, uhm... Malfoy.''

Athena was in complete shock. ''Malfoy? As we say, Draco Malfoy?''

Harry nodded. ''Yes. The one and only,'' he sarcastically said.

''Well, that's new...'' she mumbled.

''Athena, there's something I've wanted to ask you,'' Harry said after a moment of complete silence. He was not looking at her.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. ''Well, ask away then...''

But before Harry could utter another word, Madam Pomfrey appeared, with professor Dumbledore by her side.

''Athena, Harry! I am glad that you are both well, my children,'' Dumbledore said, as he went closer to them.

''Thank you, sir,'' Harry replied, with a little smile.

''Athena, how are you feeling my dear?'' he asked her.

''I am feeling better, professor,'' she reassured him.

''Great! When you find the time, please come by my office. We need to talk about something really important. Alright?''

She looked at him, a little bit confused. ''Uhm, sure, I'll stop by.''

He smiled. ''Excellent. Now Harry, please come with me, my child. We need to discuss something.''

Harry nodded, and hugged Athena, before leaving with Dumbledore.