𝟒𝟕. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐔𝐒

Trigger warnings: Death, mature content, violence

Also, check the new book cover for "TEETH", by the one and only EmeraldVoice !❤️

***

A breeze of cold air filled the room, as the door of the Vanishing Cabinet opened, and black smoke appeared.

And there they were.

Bellatrix was here with Grayson and two other Death Eaters, that Athena never caught their names.

They were actually here.

Draco knew this was his cue to go. He briefly touched Athena's hand and quickly left, to go and find Dumbledore.

Athena looked at Bellatrix, who had excitement written all over her face. She gave Athena a mischievous smile.

''Let's go and watch my nephew making me proud,'' she said and laughed with her own words.

Athena bit the inside of her cheek, literally keeping herself back from killing Bella, right now. She really wanted to do it.

''Let's go!'' she ordered the other three, who followed her.

Athena took her wand in her hand and walked behind them. She wanted to be next to Draco, to make sure he was alright.

But she subconsciously wished that Snape would come and save the day. She didn't want Draco to be the one to do it.

Draco had told her everything that he went through, when he was at the Legions. From his descriptions, Athena knew that Draco didn't cause this deaths deliberately.

She was absolutely sure, that Draco was under the Imperius Curse, while doing all those horrible things to innocent people. So she knew that he wasn't an actual killer, because he wasn't acting willingly.

They all run to the Astronomy Tower.

She felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest, as she heard Draco's voice talking to Dumbledore. It was unsteady and full of emotions.

''I have to do this! I have to kill you!'' she heard him cry out. ''Or he's gonna kill me,'' his pained, desperate voice echoed in her ears, making her heart clutch in her chest.

And then Athena saw them.

Dumbledore was standing across from Draco, with no wand in his hand.

Draco on the other side, was looking at him with red eyes. He had his wand raised against him, his hand trembling.

When he heard them coming up the stairs, he looked at them.

His eyes landed on her green ones, as she gave him a nod, encouraging him.

Draco quickly focused back on Dumbledore, trying to hide his fear from the rest of the Death Eaters.

Bellatrix was at the front, now looking at Dumbledore. ''Well, look what we have here!'' she exclaimed, faking her surprise.

Athena felt her stomach twitch when Bellatrix went behind Draco's tall frame, and whispered in his ear, ''Well done, Draco. Well done,'' and then she lightly kissed his shoulder.