𝟏𝟗. 𝐎𝐍𝐄

This chapter contains scenes of physical pain, and mature content (also foul language and some kinks)

As you see, there's smut in this chapter. Please skip that part of the chapter, if you feel uncomfortable ❤️

***

The Quidditch game between Gryffindor and Slytherin, was about to start. Everyone was at the field to watch the game.

Whenever those two Houses played against each other, the bleachers were overfilled, and all the teachers were present, even Albus Dumbledore.

''Good luck, guys!'' Hermione wished to Harry and Athena, and hugged them tight.

''You got this! Make us proud!'' Ron wished to them and hugged them too.

''Thank you guys! We'll see you right after the game,'' Harry promised.

Ron and Hermione nodded, and went to take their seats.

''You got this, Harry! Kick their asses!'' Athena giggled and Harry laughed along.

''See you later, okay?'' Harry smiled at her.

Athena nodded, and Harry went over to the rest of the team. The game was about to start. She sat on the bench, with the rest of the substitute players. She was very eager to watch her team playing.

''How does it feel to be Potter's beck and call?'' she heard a cold voice ask.

She raised her eyes, meeting the icy blue one's, that always managed to take her breath away.

Draco had a cocky grin on his face, while looking at her. The gentle breeze was beautifully messing his blond hair. Athena literally felt the oxygen leaving her lungs.

She bitterly laughed, trying to hide her astonishment. ''It's actually way better than being your beck and call. I mean, at least being a substitute player to the greatest Seeker of our generation, actually means something.''

Malfoy's face immediately turned into a pissed off one, as he inhaled sharply. ''Is he fucking you like I did?'' he asked with spite.

The rest of the substitutes looked at them in shock. They were literally hanging from Athena's answer.

''You are a sick bastard!'' she hissed.

Malfoy smirked again. ''That's exactly how you called me when I made you cum on my fingers. Remember?''

The other players laughed, and Athena was now as red as a tomato. ''Get the hell away from here,'' she said through gritted teeth.

He laughed and shook his head. ''I will get as far away as possible from you,'' he replied with an ironic half smile on his face.

Draco left and went over to his teammates. Athena was trying to calm herself down, because she was truly feeling more embarassed than ever.

The game finally started, and the fourteen players were now in the air. Athena was really nervous, because she knew that Malfoy might try to harm Harry somehow. He seemed like he was really jealous of him, even if he tried his best to hide it.