𝟐𝟏. 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Trigger warnings: Violence, blood, physical pain, mature content

***

''Dumbledore wants me to befriend Slughorn, so he would show me the real memory of what Tom Riddle asked him that day. That's why I am taking you to the Three Broomstics,'' Harry infomed them. ''I know he is there right now.''

''But why didn't you ask Athena to join us, Harry?'' Hermione asked, while walking on the snow with caution.

Harry shook his head. ''No reason. I just wanted to go there with you two.''

Ron and Hermione looked at each other, but didn't comment on Harry's explanation.

''That's kinda mean,'' Ron mumbled more to himself than the others, but Harry heard him.

''Just leave it alone, guys. I have a reason, okay, I admit it. But you don't need to know it.''

They didn't speak again, until they reached the Three Broomsticks. They ordered three butterbeers, and sat down at a free table.

''Look at that idiot, running his hands all over my sister,'' Ron was fuming, while looking at Ginny and Dean.

''Oh Ronald, leave them alone. What is your problem?'' Hermione asked, annoyed.

Harry looked at them, and felt a little jealousy builting up inside him.

Some days ago, Ginny wanted to talk with him, but at the last minute, she regretted it. He was waiting for her at the Entrance Hall, as they had arranged, but she never showed up.

''Guys, is that Athena?'' Hermione whispered, and the boys followed her surprised gaze.

It definetely was Athena, but she went straight to the bathroom.

''That's bloody weird...'' Ron commented, not taking his eyes away from the bathroom door.

Harry saw Slughorn, and went over to him, putting his plan into motion, as he had agreed with Dumbledore.

But he couldn't get his mind away from Athena. What was she doing here, alone?

Then Harry saw Draco Malfoy entering the pub, but when their eyes met, he gave him a glare and left again.

That was even more weird.

When Harry had finished talking with Slughorn, he saw Athena going out of the pub as well.

He wished he had his Invisibility Cloak with him right now.

He rushed over to the table, and took his coat, putting it on. ''Let's go,'' he just said to them, and they followed him, confused.

''What happened Harry?'' Hermione asked.

''I saw Malfoy entering the pub, right after Athena did. And when he saw me, he left. It seemed like he was caught redhanded.''

As they were trying to walk faster on the snow, they heard a girl scream. They immediately run over to her.

They were shocked when they saw another girl, laying unconsious on the snow. ''I warned her! I warned her not to touch it!'' the other girl cried.

Suddenly, the girl started moving rapidly, like she was having a seizure. And then, she was flying in the air, with open arms and screaming at the top of her lungs.

All of them were in shock, not knowing what to do to help her. And then, she was on the ground again, falling down violently.

''Don't you dare getting any closer! Step back!'' they heard Hagrid's voice order them.