𝟏𝟒. 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄

(this is definitely a Draco song...)

Trigger warnings: loneliness

Votes, comments and shares are deeply appreciated.🤍
***

"I hadn't realized he would kill Harry! I want you to get me out of this, Severus! I can't let Voldemort kill him!" she cried.

Snape didn't know what to say.

She looked at him, tears in her eyes. "Severus! Say something!" she pleaded.

He sighed. "Athena, you already knew that he wanted revenge from him. How did you think he was going to take it?"

Athena wiped her eyes. "I don't know, maybe putting him into Azkaban, or something! But not killing him!" she whispered.

Snape shook his head. "You are really innocent sometimes, Athena. Azkaban wouldn't be enough for Voldemort. He wants Harry Potter gone, for good."

She knew he was right, she just felt so stupid for not realizing this earlier. She didn't want to think about this possibility, so she buried it inside her.

"You should go, your class starts soon," he suggested.

Athena nodded and took her Herbology class book. "I'll see you later..." she mumbled, not looking at him.

Snape opened his mouth to say something, but he decided against it. Athena left.

As she was walking away from the Slytherin Dungeon, she ran into Theodore.

"Hey beautiful," he greeted her, a smile on his face. But he soon noticed she was crying.

"Athena? What happened? Did Malfoy do anything to you?" he asked, worried.

She shook her head. "No, uhm... I was with Snape. We had a rather tense conversation. And I ended up crying like an idiot," she bitterly laughed, wiping her tears away.

Theodore had a sad expression on his face. "Do you want to go get some fresh air?"

Athena looked at him. "Sorry, I have Herbology class now, and I am already late."

"Me too. But we can skip that. My mom send me some mudpie, and I'd rather share it with you than with Malfoy or Andrew," he chuckled.

Athena smiled. The idea seemed tempting. She really didn't feel like going to class right now.

"Sure, let's do this," she smiled.

Theodore smiled back at her, and took her hand. "Come on, I know a quiet place."

Athena followed him out of the Dungeon and then out of the Hogwarts castle. They went a bit far away, almost reaching Hagrid's hut.

They found a nice tree, and made their way there. It was next to the lake, and that made Athena even more happier. She loved being close to the water.

Theodore took his cloak off, and set it on the ground for them to sit.

He sat down first, his back against the tree trunk. Athena hesitantly sat down next to him.

"Can I use you as a pillow?" she asked, blushing.

Theodore smiled. "It will be my honor."

They both laughed and then Athena laid down, putting her head on his thighs, staring at the sky. It was so quiet, and that actually made her feel a lot better.

"Do you like it here?" Theodore spoke in a low voice, after some minutes of complete silence.

"Yes, I adore it. I love the sound of the water..." she whispered, closing her eyes.