𝟔𝟔. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑

Trigger warnings: none

***

Athena and James were back from Hogsmeade.

"Hey buddy!" Harry greeted his son, who immediately ran into his arms. "Did you have fun with auntie?" he asked him, as he raised him up from the ground.

James nodded. "Auntie is the best!"

Athena smiled happily at James's words.

"Were you a good boy the whole time?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.

"He was," Athena said. "He's the best boy in the world."

Harry kissed his son's forehead. "Go to mummy and Albus. They're in the living room."

He placed him back on his feet and the little boy went to find its mother.

"Athena..." she heard his voice say, as she was hanging her coat on the hanger.

She turned around to face him; he had an apologetic expression on his face.

"You don't need to say anything," Athena softly said. "I know you had good intentions. I just wish you would have asked me first."

Harry sighed. ''I know... This was very stupid of me. I hope you are not holding any grudge...''

''Don't worry; we're good,'' she reassured him. ''I guess that Dragomir is on his way here already, as Ginny told me.''

He nodded. ''Yes. He'll be here the day after tomorrow.''

''Good,'' she smiled softly at him. ''Harry, I had an idea...''

''What kind of idea?'' he asked her with interest.

''Since I'm here for the holidays, why don't you take Ginny out on a date? I can look after the boys for one night.''

Harry's face lit up when he heard her suggestion. ''That sounds great, actually. But are you sure you can manage my two little heathens?''

Athena giggled. ''Of course I can. Ginny will give birth, soon. You will then have three little heathens,'' she said and Harry laughed. ''You need some time of your own.''

''That's true. I will talk to Ginny first and I'll let you know,'' he smiled at her.

''Alright,'' she said. "I will go and make some lunch. You go and be with your family.''

''Thank you so much, sister,'' he sweetly said and kissed her cheek. ''You are the best.''

Athena smiled at him and Harry left.

She made her way to the kitchen to prepare today's lunch. She decided on some steaks, with mashed potatoes, peas and carrots.

Athena enjoyed cooking, especially for the people she loves. She would always cook for Severus and herself when they lived together, in Cokeworth.

And at that moment, she realized that she had never cooked for Draco before. But it was only natural; they never managed to have a normal relationship.

They would always break up and make up, or they would have some dark meetings and missions to attend to.

And of course, she was imprisoned for eight fucking years, just when they were ready to start their own life together, away from everyone.