𝟐𝟎. 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀

Trigger warnings: Mild mature content
(Skip that part if you feel uncomfortable. Just be informed that smut will appear through this book at times.)

I chose ''Ocean Eyes'' by Billie for this chapter <3

Because it's a song that reminds me of Draco <33

***

Athena couldn't find Draco for the next couple of days. She searched the whole school, as well as the Astronomy Tower, the Forbidden Forest, the whole Slytherin Dungeon, with no luck.

She was now getting really worried. And none of his friends would tell her where he was, not even Theodore. But she tried to keep herself together, not wanting to show any worry. In front of everyones elses' eyes, they were still enemies.

Athena was frustrated with the whole situtation. She just needed to make sure that he was alright, that's was all that she wanted.

Sending an owl to find him, was the last thing she tried. But her owl came back with the letter, the very same afternoon she wrote it.

Harry, Ron and Hermione could see that she was in a bad state, but she reassured them that she was completely fine.

Athena didn't even attend the party for the Gryffindor victory against Slytherin. After what Theo had told her, she wished she had never caught that damn Golden Snitch.

Mason, the leader of the Slytherin Quidditch team, kicked Malfoy out. The reason was not only that he had lost to a substitute player, but Athena hadn't even played in one single match before. That was too much for the Slytherins' pride.

''Total bullshit'', Athena thought. ''It's just a fucking school championship!''

Athena was with her friends at the library, studying about an upcoming test at Snape's lesson. The questions were really hard, but Athena and Hermione already knew the answers to them, so they were just helping the boys now.

Hermione had prepared a test for them, to check at which level they were at. Athena got 100%, Harry 80%, and Ron 65%.

''Maybe if you weren't sleeping through the whole period, you would have learned something, Ronald!'' Hermione scolded him, while giving him his test back.

When Ron saw the grade, his face fell. ''How much do I need to pass Snape's test?'' he groaned.

''At least 70%,'' Athena informed him. ''But me and Hermione will help you out, so don't worry,'' she smiled reassuringly at him.

And then, out of nowhere, an owl flew inside the library, and left an envelope for Athena on the desk.

Athena gulped when she recognized the owl; it belonged to the Malfoy family.

Her three friends looked at her in confusion. "Why would Malfoy sent you a letter?" Ron asked her.

''Uhm, I really have no idea...'' she mumbled, not knowing how to reply to that.

''Well, open it then!'' Hermione urged her.

Athena took the black envelope in her hands. It was sealed with a green sealing wax, and had Draco's initials.

She felt her heart racing fast, when she saw the letters"DLM" engraved on it. She finally had a reply from him, even if he never read her letter.

Opening the envelope with trembling hands, she saw his beautiful handwriting. Even if the letter was written in a rush, she still loved the way the letters were now imprinted on the paper.