𝟏𝟑. 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Trigger warnings: This chapter contains mentions of sleeping pills and insomnia

***

Athena was sure that her plan would work.

She knew that this might turn out badly, but at that moment, she didn't care.

Two days had passed since the day she had that strange fever, but she was feeling better now.

She was in Slughorn's classroom, preparing a potion. And that's when she took the opportunity to put her plan in action.

When she saw that Draco was looking for an ingredient in the classroom's cupboard, she slipped a tiny piece of paper in between the pages of his book. Thankfully, without being noticed.

Draco got back to his pot, and immediately noticed the little note in his book. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and took it in his hand, reading it.

He instantly got a little pale and looked around the classroom, to see who was the one that put that note in his book. But everyone seemed really caught up with their potions.

He gulped and shoved it into the pocket of his cloak.

Athena half smiled at herself, proud that the first part of her plan was successful.

''No, you're suppossed to cut it!'' she heard Hermione exclaim. ''The instructions are specific!''

Harry laughed.

''Is everything okay, you guys?'' Athena asked.

Hermione seemed really upset. ''Harry here is not following the instructions of the book. He's doing it in his own way!''

Athena laughed. ''And that's a bad thing?''

Hermione looked at her in shock. ''Of course it is! That's why they are called instructions. They exist to instruct you how to do a potion right!''

Athena shook her head, smiling. ''You are something else, Hermione.''

Hermiome huffed and went on with her with potion, which looked like it was about to explode.

Ron was leaning on his hand, sleeping. His pot was empty.

''Another zero for him I guess...'' Harry commented and Athena laughed.

''I will make one for him too,'' Athena offered and went over to Ron's pot, starting another potion.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, as he watched Athena following the very same steps he followed earlier.

"That's exactly how I was making it just some seconds ago...'' he said surprised. ''How did you do that? I used the exact same recipe, as you do right now!''

Athena shrugged. ''I have done this potion in Beuxbatons before,'' she lied. ''That's how we were making it there.''

Athena of course was following the recipe that Snape had taught her for this potion. He used to tell her that the Potions book they used at Hogwarts, was just trash.

But now Athena was the surprised one. How did Harry knew Snape's exact recipe?

''The book," she thought. ''Harry was making the potion in his own way, but it still seemed like he was reading it from the book.''

Athena quickly finished Ron's potion, and then shook him lightly, to wake him up.

''What?! What happened?'' Ron jolted up, shaken.

''Your potion is ready, you idiot,'' she laughed.

Ron looked at his pot. ''Did I do that?'' he asked shocked, pointing at his pot.