𝟏𝟕. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒

Trigger warnings: Violence, mention of blood

This chapter is dedicated to OneCrazyCookie97  ❤️

And to EmeraldVoice 💚

Without their valuable help, this book wouldn't even exist! ILY girls!
***

Athena and the rest of the young Death Eaters, were at the Forbidden Forest. They were waiting for midnight to come, so they could attack the school, when everyone will be at their beds, to caught them off guard.

She was the only Gryffindor there. Everyone else was from Slytherin. Except from Malfoy and his friends, there were other ten students, that Athena hadn't met before.

"Alright, now... I want you to listen to me carefully," Athena started, all heads turning to her. "We will attack Hogwarts in twos... I will choose the names randomly."

As Athena was calling out the names, she hadn't realized that her's and Draco's were the last ones left.

Thank Merlin it was dark, and no one could see her blushing.

Draco looked at her, an amused smirk forming on his face.

Felicity huffed. ''And why the fuck should we listen to you? A Gryffindor leading this mission? This is ridiculous.''

Athena gave her a cold look. ''Because the Dark Lord asked me to lead this attack. And you will have to listen to me, even if you like it, or not. Do you believe that the Dark Lord is ridiculous, Felicity?'' Athena challenged her.

That made her shut up, but the blonde girl couldn't help but shoot her a death stare.

Theodore mockingly chuckled. ''So you and Malfoy will be a team? What a surprise,'' he rolled his eyes, his hands crossed on his chest.

Athena shook her head. ''Now it's not the time for rivalries, Theodore. We have to stick together. So keep your personal issues out of this. Tonight we are Death Eaters, and nothing else. Everyone got it?''

They all agreed. Draco was silent, feeling some kind of way while watching Athena being a leader. He was actually enjoying this.

''Imagine what she could do when I will have her ride the fuck out of me,'' he thought, biting his lip.

''So,'' Athena continued, ''I want you all to be careful. Don't kill anyone, or else you will pay, I guarantee you that. And no one touches Harry Potter. He belongs to the Dark Lord.''

''And what exactly do you want us to do?'' a very tall boy asked. It was Mason Jacobs, the leader of the Slytherin Quidditch team.

''I want you to bring the chaos. Do your own thing. Set fire, break things, I don't care. Just don't get yourselves killed, or anyone else. Everybody ready?''

They all put their Death Eater masks on, and their black cloaks. ''Everyone stick with your pair. When I tell you everything is over, we will meet here again. Good luck.''

They all disappeared, and now it was only her and Draco. She went over to him, and took his mask off, as well as hers.

She looked into his eyes, and kissed him, hard. He kissed her with the same force, digging his short nails into her waist.