𝟔𝟏. 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐀

Trigger warnings: none

***

Now that Theodore knew the exact time that Lucius had abducted Athena, that day right after the Battle of Hogwarts, they were instantly there, so that Draco would witness it as well.

They hid behind a big stone wall, while watching the whole scene. Draco's blood was slowly brewing under his skin, his teeth were screeching due to how hard he was clenching his jaw.

''I will fucking kill him,'' he said through his teeth. ''Right now!''

''No!'' Harry and Theodore whispered at the same time, holding him back the last minute. ''You will ruin everything, Malfoy!'' Theodore spoke now. ''Try to contain your rage!''

Draco inhaled sharply, as he now saw Athena being taken away. He had tears in his eyes, that he didn't care to hide. This scene was literally tearing him apart.

His father had ruined his life, once again. Because of him, his love with Athena was now dead in the water.

''Come on, mate,'' Theodore whispered again, touching his shoulder. ''It's over. We have twenty seconds left to get back to the present.''

''Let's go then,'' he urged them as he looked at Theodore.

He nodded and he turned the Time Turner again, so they could get back in 2006.

Athena was pacing around the living room, still waiting for them. Almost four minutes and thirty seconds had passed, and they still weren't back.

She wondered how would Draco feel, when he'd witness that scene. Would he finally decide to punish his father, for everything he has ever done to them? Would he finally find the courage to stand against him?

She sighed in relief when the three men were back home. ''Finally!'' she exclaimed. ''I was starting to get worried!''

''Well, we are here now, aren't we?'' Theodore asked rhetorically, smiling at her.

Athena nodded, but she couldn't take her eyes away from Draco.

His blue stare was focused on her. Draco still seemed unable to believe that she was actually here.

''So... Did you... Did you see what happened?'' she asked him with caution.

Draco's jaw clenched again, but he nodded. ''I did. I had to see it coming. Of course my pathetic father would be behind all this mess!" he hissed.

''So what are we going to do now?'' she asked, no one in particular.

''We will call the rest of the Interrogators tomorrow, to time travel with us again,'' Harry spoke now. ''It's finally time to put an end to this.''

Before Athena could reply, Draco's voice cut her off. ''Tomorrow?'' he angrily asked. ''Tomorrow might be too late, Potter! We will call them, now!''

''Malfoy—" Harry tried to speak.

''No!'' he growled. ''We will do it, right now! Send an owl to Westerson and Smith. They have to see this. I'm an Interrogator of the Ministry as well, and I demand we do it, now!''