𝟐𝟔. 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍

Trigger warnings: none
***

Unfortunately, the weekend was over, and now Athena had to leave Draco's dorm, and move to her new one.

As she was packing her stuff, she looked at the blond boy, who was pouting like a little child.

Athena smiled at the view, but he noticed it. "What? Why are you smiling like that?"

She shook her head, smiling wider. "Nothing," she replied and continued packing the last bag, using her wand. "All done!" she happily said.

"Did they tell you who your roommates will be?" he asked her.

"Uhm yes. One of them is called Pansy Parkinson and the other one is called Hannah Hamilton. Does it ring any bell?" she sarcastically asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"Shit," he mumbled to himself. "That's the worst room they could let you stay!"

Athena huffed. "It's not like I have a choice!"

"Maybe I can talk with my father, he can arrange—"

"No fucking way!" she cut him off. "My own uncle is Head of House, if you remember. But I am not going to complain to him about something so stupid. He already has a lot going on. I will survive," she spat as she grabbed her bags.

"Athena, I know these two bitches very well. They will make your life a living hell."

Athena barked a laugh. "Have you fucked the both of them?" she angrily asked.

Draco looked at her with wide eyes. "That's irrelevant."

"No, it's not. And you didn't answer my question. Have you fucked with them both?"

Draco bit the inside of his cheek, unsure if he should reply to that.

"Draco," her tone was warning. "If you don't tell me the truth, I will get the fuck out of here, and you won't see me again."

"Fine, fine!" he gave up, putting his hands up in surrender. "I have fucked Pansy once, but it happened more regularly with Hannah."

Athena felt jealousy taking over her. But she couldn't actually blame him. Everything that had happened with Draco and those girls, had happened way before them.

"But everything is over now. Right?" she asked him with hope.

Draco gulped, not speaking a word.

She let her bags drop to the floor. "Why aren't you talking?"

"Athena--" he tried to say, as he went closer to her.

Athena raised her hand at him, making him halt in his steps. "Did you fuck Hannah recently?" she asked him, trying to keep her voice steady.

Draco looked down at his feet, as Athena felt her heart aching.

"We fucked when she came to my house, the next day after the Quidditch game," he admitted.

Athena stood there in shock. "You are telling me that you fucked her the next day after we had sex at the Astronomy Tower, during the game?"