𝟐𝟖. 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋

Trigger warnings: Mature content, use of alcohol, mention of blood, emotional pain

***

Draco woke up, finally feeling restful.

It took him sometime to realize where he was though. He remembered he came to Athena's dorm, to get a sleeping pill.

"Shit," he mumbled as he took the covers off of his body, and got up from the bed.

The room was dark and empty, making Draco wonder where everyone was.

He looked at the clock on Athena's nightstand, only to see that it was exactly one hour after midnight.

And then, he remembered that there was a party at the Slytherin Common Room. He recently found out that Athena took his place in the Quidditch team, as a main Seeker.

Of course, he couldn't let this slip. He had to ruin it for her. He wouldn't let her enjoy the party, he had to be there. That would be enough to make her mad.

Draco stormed out of her dorm, and went back to his own. Andrew wasn't there as well.

He could hear the music blasting loudly through the walls. It seemed that the party was at its highest.

He went and took a quick shower, brushed his teeth, got dressed and put on some cologne. He fixed his hair and left in a hurry. He had to see her.

When he reached the Common Room, all eyes were on him. No one was expecting him to show up, since he didn't leave the team under good terms. Well, to be precise, he literally got kicked out of it.

He ignored everyone's stares and went to the open bar, to get some Firewhisky with ice. He then searched for Andrew and Blaise, and when he saw them, he went over to where they were.

"Shit, he's coming," Blaise nudged Andrew with his elbow. "Be cool," he quickly added.

Andrew rolled his eyes at him. "I'm always cool."

"Well, well such a nice party you got here," Draco was grinning at them, but they both knew that there was pure rage under that smile. "And my own best friends forgot to invite me."

Blaise gulped. "It's not like that, man. Athena told us that she found you sleeping in her room. And we didn't want to wake you up. We know you need some sleep," he tried to reason up with him.

"I don't need your fucking sympathy," he spat at them. "You should have fucking told me!"

"Well, you're here now, aren't you?" Andrew rhetorically asked him. "So just shut up and try to have some fun."

Draco rolled his eyes at them, and took a long sip from his cup, almost finishing half of his drink. "I will go get another one," he irrelevantly told them and went back to the open bar.

And there she was.

She was wearing an emerald green velvet dress, his favorite color. Her small cleavage was exposed, making him drool at the sight. Half of her back was exposed as well.

He tried to keep calm. He didn't want to have a boner in front of the whole Slytherin House.

"You look nice," he mumbled in her ear, making her jump in surprise.