𝟏𝟓. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐒

*TW: Use of alcohol, use of cannabis, mild mature content

Votes, comments and shares are deeply appreciated <3
***

''So guys, I asked Athena to come with me to our party tonight. I just wanted to let you know,'' Theodore announced, while looking at Malfoy, weighing on his reaction.

Draco bit the inside of his cheek, trying not to lash out at him. He was furious, to say the least. He didn't even want to hear her name again.

But Theodore's stupidity, had just made the plan he had on his mind, way easier. Theodore would bring Athena to the party, like someone brings a lamb to the slaughter.

Before Draco could react, Felicity stepped in. ''I hope you are fucking joking!'' she almost chocked on her toast.

Theodore shook his head. ''Nope. Not at all.''

''Why would you do that? Nobody wants her there!'' she continued her rambling.

Theodore opened his mouth to reply, but Draco cut him off. ''The guy just wants to get laid, Felicity. Don't be a fucking cock block to your own brother,'' he coldly chuckled.

Blaise and Andrew on the other hand, were laughing their butts off.

The curly boy scoffed. ''Not everyone is like you, Malfoy. Some guys actually want to get to know the girls first, and maybe you know, treat them nice?'' he sneered.

Draco shook his head. ''Why would I bother myself with the unnecessary details? They willingly throw themselves at me. Should I tell them that I care about their inner beauty instead and miss all the fun?'' he asked at the same tone.

Theodore chose to stay silent, and just took a sip from his juice. There was no reason to argue with Malfoy, it wouldn't get him anywhere anyway.

''Bring her,'' he said, looking intensely at him. ''But I don't guarantee you that I won't bite. Got to meet Snape before class. See you later,'' he said as he stood up, and mockingly patted Theodore's shoulder. ''Great choice, Nott,'' he smirked and left.

Theodore hit his fist on the table, making the others jolt up at his sudden outburst. ''I really want to wipe that fucking smirk off his face,'' he said through gritted teeth, as he was still watching Draco walking away.

''Take it easy, mate. You won't ruin your friendship with Draco because of a girl you met some weeks ago,'' Andrew tried to reason up with him.

Theo's head snapped at his direction. ''What friendship? You call this a fucking friendship? Because I call it bossing around. That's what he's been doing to us four, since the first day we stepped in this place.''

Blaise shook his head. ''Man, you know it's different between you two. I mean, you have known each other since you were babies. You and Felicity were born a week after Draco.''

''That's why he should treat me better, and not like I am his servant. He should learn some manners!''

''Seriously?'' Andrew spoke again. ''All of these years, you had no problem with him treating you like trash. And now, all of a sudden, you care? Whoa there Nott, choose a side already. You can't be a Slytherin and a Gryffindor puppy at the same time.''

''Andrew, cut the shit,'' Felicity warned.

''What the fuck are you talking about?'' Theodore was fuming.

''You know what I am talking about. Since you started going out with her, you have changed. You have become soft,'' Andrew spoke the last word with disgust.

''I am just being a fucking person, Andrew. I can't be a soulless monster, as you all want to turn me into. I have my own personality. Thank you for being a fucking real friend, I appreciate it,'' Theodore said with a sarcastic, yet hurt smile. ''I guess I'll see you around, friends,'' he mockingly said and got up.