𝟏𝟖. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊

Trigger warnings: Mention of blood, emotional trauma

***

''What the fuck do you mean when you say you lost the mask?'' Andrew asked, while Draco was making their dorm room a mess, searching for it.

''What don't you fucking understand? I can't find it anywhere! And I can't remember where the hell I put it!'' Draco growled, now searching underneath his bed.

Andrew tried to think about a possible place that Draco could have left his mask. ''Where were you when you took it off that night?"

Draco stopped searching, and got up from the ground, as a thought popped up his head. ''Fuck! I must have left it at the Forbidden Forest! I took it off when I saved that bitch Athena from Potter!'' he said frustrated, gliding his fingers through his hair.

Andrew looked at him in shock. ''Tell me you're fucking kidding!''

''Fuck!'' Draco yelled. ''I'm such a fucking idiot! I have to go and find it!'' he said determined, as and went to open the door of their room.

Andrew grabbed him by the shoulder, stopping him. ''You can't just go there right now! The fourth graders have Care of Magical Creatures, with Hagrid. I think they have a lesson about Unicorns today, which usually takes place at the Forbidden Forest!'' he reminded him. ''I know it, because my little brother is in the fourth grade.''

''And what if they fucking find it? I can't let them find it! I will go there, and I will make up an excuse. Hagrid is stupid enough, I can easily fool him!''

Andrew couldn't help but notice that his friend was back to his sleepless state. Red eyes, pale face, exhausted body... Draco had even lost some weight, too. He was just a shadow of his old self.

If finding the mask would make him feel any better, then he should really go and search for it.

But of course, Andrew wouldn't let him go there alone. He sighed before looking at him. ''Let's go together. We will find it mate, don't worry.''

Draco nodded, and they both left the dorm in a hurry.

When they finally got there, they saw that Hagrid and the fourth graders, indeed were at the Forbidden Forest. Hagrid had the white Unicorn in a chain, to keep it from getting closer to the students.

Draco huffed, remembering his own adventure story, but with that fucking Hippogriff. ''I can't believe they actually allow him to teach this lesson again. That loser can't be trusted.''

Andrew laughed. ''I will never forget your drama queen moment that morning. Man, those were the days.''

Draco shot him a glare, as they kept on walking closer to the crowd. ''Amused much? That fucking Hippogriff almost chopped my hand off.''

Andrew tried not to laugh again, but he couldn't help it. ''It's killed meh! It's killed meh!'' he mimicked Draco's voice.

''Shut up,'' he mumbled, feeling his cheeks flashing red; he felt embarassed.

''Oh fuck,'' Andrew whispered and suddenly stopped walking.

''What? What happened?'' Draco asked, and followed Andrew's gaze.

He saw Athena and Hermione being next to Hagrid, watching him talking about the Unicorns to the students.