𝟑𝟑. 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐌𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆

Trigger warnings: mature content,
***

The next hours on the Hogwarts Express, were pleasure filled for Athena and Draco. They would visit their now favorite wagon, multiple times in the two days they were on board.

They would fuck, sometimes sweetly and sometimes wildly. But at some other times, they would just sit down, and talk the hours away.

They both felt like they were back in heaven.

Their friends were very happy that they were back together, except maybe from Theodore. His kiss with Athena was still a fresh memory, and it was hurting him seeing her with a boy, that doesn't treat her they way she deserves.

When they finally reached Bulgaria, they were welcomed to the local wizard train station with traditional wizard treats, and the Durmstrang Institute music band.

Their school was very big, but not bigger than Hogwarts. It also looked like a castle, but it's outside walls were white and the tall spires were green.

As the school grounds were very extensive, they also were surrounded by frozen lakes and snowy mountains*. The view around them, was breathtaking.

Draco was holding Athena's hand tightly, as the older students of the Institute, would show the Hogwarts students around the castle.

The students of the Durmstrang were all dressed in their school uniforms, which contained cloaks, fur hats, and blood-red robes. **

Draco would give Athena's hair a soft kiss now and then, making her heart flutter in her chest every time.

After they were shown the most important places of the school, they went to their Hall for the welcome dinner and after that, they were showed to their rooms.

Even though the school was smaller than Hogwarts, they still managed to find space for the fifty students that came to Bulgaria.

Athena and Felicity were in shock when they realized, that they were together in the same room with Hannah and Pansy.

"Bitch, you better be joking. Check the scroll with the names again," Felicity said to Athena, hoping that she had made a mistake.

Athena took a look at it again and sighed. "Unfortunately, I'm not. It says it clearly; "Hannah Hamilton, Felicity Nott, Pansy Parkinson, Athena Van de Kamp, Room 127,"Athena read the names again.

"Fucking shit," Felicity mumbled. "We will stay away from here, in every chance we get. I will come here only for showers and sleep."

Athena shook her head. "It's only three days. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, then Christmas and the day after it. And then, we finally get back home. We will manage."

"If they even dare to ruin you and Malfoy, they will surely not get back home," she harshly said.

Athena smiled at her friend and slowly opened the door to their room. Thankfully, the other two Slytherin girls weren't here yet.

Athena and Felicity chose two beds next to each other, and then took turns to the shower. They got dressed quickly, because they would go and find Blaise and Draco at the main entrance of the school.