𝟐𝟕. 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆

Trigger warnings: Insomnia, use of sleeping pills

***

When Athena woke up in Felicity's bed, she couldn't help but remember the reason she was here.

Felicity asked from her roommate to sleep somewhere else for the night, and thankfully she didn't mind.

She groaned when she saw the time. She had to wake up and get ready for the day.

Felicity was still sleeping, so she tried to be as quiet as possible.

She put her clothes from yesterday into a plastic bag, and while still wearing Felicity's Slytherin pajamas, she put her shoes on, and left the room in silence.

Athena took a deep breath before going to her dorm, and tried to quietly open the door. She really didn't want to wake up Hannah, because Athena would definitely lash out at her, if she said anything about Draco.

When she got into the room, the sight before her eyes, made her drop the bag to the floor.

Hannah and Draco were on the same bed, sleeping. Both naked. Both covered in sweat. His right arm wrapped around her.

Athena felt her heart breaking; this was too much. It's another thing to just imagine that they would fuck. But it's a completely different thing when you actually witness it.

She looked around the room, noticing that Pansy was not here.

Athena wanted to get some kind of revenge, even a small one. She desperately need it.

She silently walked into the bathroom, and found a mop and a bucket placed at the corner. Putting the mop aside, she took her wand out.

"Aguamenti," she whispered, and the bucket was instantly filled with cold water.

She took the bucket in her hands, with her heart pounding inside her chest.

And then, she went over their heads, and completely emptied the water on them.

They both screamed in shock, as they quickly jumped off the bed.

"What the fuck!" Hannah yelled.

But the minute she noticed Athena's demonic expression, her eyes grew wide in fear. When Athena saw them completely naked, Hannah could literally see her eyes throwing flames at them.

"What the fuck did you do? You are fucking crazy!" Draco yelled at her. "Shit!" he hissed, while grabbing a towel that was on the top of the drawer, trying to dry himself.

Athena's rapid breathing was making her chest hurt. "You both got what you fucking deserved," she spat at them, throwing the bucket away, breaking Hannah's night lamp. "Welcome to Slytherin, bitch!"

She shot them one last glare, and walked away from the room, leaving them all wet and completely awake.

"She is fucking crazy!" Hannah shouted, as she started shaking due to the cold water thrown at her.

Draco glared at her, with no sympathy whatsoever. He just threw the towel at her, and went to get his clothes that were a pile on the floor.