Short -NR

Warning: None

Word count: 540 (IK, its short, but I'll try and make longer ones)

Sum: Your short. Like 4'10. You are shy, but when everyone makes fun of you for it, you don't mind. Unless it's Natasha, then you get flustered, and blush. Everyone knows that Nat likes you back, except you. So, Natasha comes up with a plan, and fills everyone in. 

*You walk into the kitchen to get a snack. You realize that everyone is in the living area, but you ignore then. You get a stepstool, and you reach for the bag of chips on the second to highest shelf. Your confused as to why all the snacks are on the highest or second highest but you just wanted some chips. Suddenly, a tall figure comes from being you, and wraps their arms around your torso, picks you up, and sits you down next to the stepstool*

Nat: There you go sweetheart, what did you want?

Y/n: Ummm, can you get the chips? 

Nat: Ok. *She reaches the chips and gives them to you* So, we're having a movie marathon. You wanna come? 

Y/n: Yeah, that sounds fun.

Thats when Nat lifted you up and carried you over the couch with the chips in your hands. She sat you down on her lap, and you blushed. Hard. Thats when you noticed how everyone was sitting. You and Nat got the recliner, so even if you wanted to sit next to her, you were still sitting close. Tony and pepper sat close together on the couch with Steve, and Bucky on the other side. Wanda and Vision on the love seat. Thor brought Jane over and they were on the floor against the coffee table wrapped up in blankets. Clint was with his family, Sam was with his sister, and Loki was anti-social, so none of them were here. The movie starts and that's when you notice they wanted to watch a "Halloween" marathon, so they can watch the new Halloween movie. You start to get up, but Nat had her arms wrapped around you so you couldn't.

Nat: *Whispers in your ear* It's ok младенец (Baby), I'll protect you.

You start blushing a lot more. She reclined and let turn so your head was on her chest. Every time there was a scary part you hid your face in her chest making Nat quietly aww at you.  The movie was finally over you are pretty scared, and tired. You yawn, and Nat noticed.

Nat: Ok, we're going to bed, goodnight.

y/n: We?

She picks you up and carries you to her room.

Nat: You can stay in here with me if you want.

Y/n: Yes, please. *Nat smiles*

Nat: Your so adorable. 

You blush and go lay down next to her facing away from her, and she goes closer, and wraps her arm around you.

Nat: Hey, y/n?

Y/n: *Your half asleep* Yeah Natty

Nat: Will you be my girlfriend?

y/n: Yes, of course.

Boom! My first imagine. It's kinda short. I'll start making them longer maybe. I'm proud rn, but in like a week imma look at this and hate it, but its whatever. Requests are open, i might add a few things that i want to write just because it's in my head. ANYWAYYYYSSSS, Have a great day/ night. <3 

Oh! Also, I haven't watched the new Halloween movie. I heard that it's not good, so my parents said that its not going to be worth it, but idk.