Witness Protection

Summary: You're in the witness protection program, but it seems more serious than a basic case, so the government called Fury to keep you protected. But are you really protected or in more danger than before.

Yandere (but not really)
***

Second pov:
You got out the black and very well tented, bullet-proof car with Fury. Security surrounding you, ordered to keep you safe. You enter the compound, and all the agents glance over at you before going back to work. Then, when you all entered the elevator, it was a little tight, but you managed.

After a couple of minutes, you arrive to the 5th floor, known as the Avengers home. The first thing you see is a large couch with Tony, Steve, Bucky, Thor, Nat, and Wanda. They all snap their heads towards the circle of tall, muscular men until they step aside, and the team sees you and Fury.

They all kind of just stare, waiting for Fury to say something.

Fury: This is Y/n Y/l/n. The only witness to some of the crimes that Hydra did and they're after her. Your upcoming missions are canceled, and she's your new one until we can get her a new identity and life set up. Please, make her feel at home for the time being.

With that, he left with the group of guys, and you were left awkwardly standing

Your pov:
I felt really uncomfortable, but somehow a tiny bit safer. I guess these people are the earth's mightiest heroes. A girl with redish, brunette hair comes up to me and gives me a hug. I was surprised, but I haven't been hugged in a while. Being on the run left little time to relax.

She finally let go and introduced herself as Wanda, and then another girl came up behind her and put her arm around Wanda's shoulder, and she introduced herself as Natasha, but Nat or Tasha worked.

That sparked everyone else to come up to me and introduce themselves. Ever since I saw what I saw, I haven't really been that social. I used to be relatively social, and I would be bouncing off the walls with energy. I would come home from work and request that my partner drops everything they're doing and cuddle me. But now, I feel like all I want to do is go to bed and use sleep as a distraction.

There was some back and forth about who was going to show me to my room, but ultimately, the girls dragged me away from everyone else before anyone else even noticed.

Once I got to my room, they didn't leave for a while. They wanted to start conversations and ask questions, but I just wasn't feeling it. Wanda asked if I needed a hug, but I said no. I just want to take a nap. Against my will, both Nat and Wanda yelled group hug and sandwiched me in between them. Wanda at my front Nat at my back. Nats' hands gently grazed down my arms and lifted them to hug Wanda. After that, I felt something. My head felt a little lighter, and I felt a small burst of energy and happiness, something I haven't felt in a long time.

I couldn't help but have a very small smile on my face and snuggle into Wanda. They awwed a little, and I felt my face get hot, but I was comfortable. Until I snapped out of it, and I realized I needed to unpack. I squirmed out from them and walked over to my bag to finish. They left with a "If you need anything, literally anything our room is right across from yours"

That was a weird experience. For a second, I felt healed. It doesn't matter, I need to finish packing. But after a few shirts went into the closet, I walked out of it and saw Bucky standing at my door. He was just looking and smiling at me.

Bucky: Hey, doll. Do you need any help unpacking???

Y/n: Umm. No, thanks, though. I kind of just want to be alone so I can unpack and take a nap.

Bucky: Oh, well, ok. I'll go.

Once he left, I felt a little better because I was finally alone. I got back to packing and re-folding my stuff.

Second pov
Finally, everything was put away, but not after everyone else came to talk to you. It was quite annoying. But you are staying in their home, so you can't complain too much.

Maybe you'll get used to it here
~~~

Time skip, a week later

Nope, nothing changed. They all argue over who gets to sit next to you or who does this or that with you. It got old fast. But it was the worst night ever: Movie night. It was a night when the team watched a movie, but now, with you. Everyone fights about who you sit next to or whose lap you sit on. Which made you slightly uncomfortable seeing as how you don't know these people. Really, only a few have requested you to sit on their lap, and it was under your consent if you wanted to or not. But you could help but notice the saddened look when you declined.

Tonight, after an hour of fighting, Nat and Wanda sit next to you. Nat on you left and Wanda to your right. There was always something different about them. They seemed really calm and rarely fought with the team. It was a change from the normal arguing. You didn't mind them. Also, to your assumption, they're dating, and that means they aren't trying to get you to sit on their laps.

Your pov:
It was nice for the team to agree on a movie so fast. They all wanted to watch My Girl. Which makes me cry every time. And as we get to the sad part, I can't help but cry, just a little. But enough for Nat and Wanda to notice.

You feel an arm pull you to the right and a hand on your left thigh. Well, this is new. I can't tell whether I like it or not.
~~~

I woke up feeling really warm and attempted to sit up, but there were two sets of arms that were wrapped around me. Looking around, I see Nat and Wanda in the same bed as me, then I realize this isn't my room. I must've fallen asleep during the movie.

I snaked out of their arms and made my way to the bathroom to shower. As I grab the stuff I need from my room, I see Thor standing at the door. His eyes are all blue, and honestly, it's scary. He doesn't say anything but  walks forward. You run past him as he tries to grab you in his arms. You run to the kitchen hoping someone can help you, but Tony is in Iron Man Suite and ready to grab you, too. Somehow, avoiding him, you seem to run into everyone else trying to grav you as well. While basically running with the whole team on your trail, you run down long hallways.

You look back, noticing how close everyone is. But when you look forward, you see Wanda with red eyes and a bright energy ball in her hand, while Nat has her arms spread, like a hug. You jump into Nats' arms, hoping she isn't like the others. She holds you while Wanada creates a force field around the three of you.

Wanda joins and hugs you from behind, then whispers, "Dont worry, Darling. We'll take you somewhere no one will find you and you'll be so happy all the time. Promise." And that's when you felt a warmth around your head, and your eyes became so heavy. The feeling of sleep overcame you as your head falls against Nats shoulder.
***********

No promises on a consistent publishing schedule. I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever, but a lot of shits happened. Today is my friends birthday, so if they ever find out who I am, Happy Birthday! Also, if it happens to be your birthday... Happy birthday! Here's some cake 🎂.  Well, love y'all. Have a good day/night/ afternoon 🩷