Vampires are real

Summary: You're in a boring class, so you go to sleep. But the most unbelievable dream might become a reality. Vampire and dark Nat and Wanda. Vampire diaries characters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov:

This class is so boring! When am I going to need to know the theta circle when I graduate? Not to mention my teacher's squeaky voice and it's Friday! I lay my head down and everything was so dark and warm...

When I woke up in class no one was there. Everybody left, even the teacher. I was alone, my eyes still trying to adjust to the lights. I'm squinting while looking around for anyone. I don't see anybody. I then realize I'm attached to my desk and chair. I started to try and pick the locks, and after a while, I got three off and one to go.

Until Natasha and Wanda from my class walk in. Dressed in all black. I'll admit I've always thought they were really pretty but never had the confidence to talk to them. They speeded their way to me and tsk.

Nat: Aww. Did you try to escape? *Locks my hands and leg in tighter* Bad girl.

I was so close! What is going on here?!

Wanda: What's happening is you're coming with us. We need you for a little project.

My heart rate was increasing a lot. I'm shocked I'm not having a heart attack. What kind of project requires a person? They could've just asked if it was for that stupid Psychology project.

Wanda: No we couldn't. If this was for a Psychology project, we wouldn't have to cuff you to a desk.

...

They took me to what I'm assuming is their house, still cuffed to a chair. Natasha carried the chair over the shoulder so I was sideways the whole time. They sat me down in front of a whole group of people. One came closer to me while I was trying to get as far as I could, still stuck in a chair. She looked right into my eyes and all I did was stare back. Not looking scared, but more weirded out.

?: So, she's the one who can fix whatever is happening to Katherine.

Wanda: Supposedly. But she's a human, so she doesn't know what's going on.

Nat: Isn't that how we like them? Clueless. Look we all know what we have to do...

My head shot up. That was a dream? It felt so real. A few people were staring at me at the sudden action. I look over at Wanda and Natasha and they're just laughing at each other quietly, trying not to get in trouble and whatever couple things they do during class. But Wanda then looks over to me, then Nat, and they both smirk. Yup, there's the panic.

I asked to go to the bathroom, and of course, I have to sign out and take the pass or whatever. But the whole time I was signing out, I felt both of the girls looking at me. I turn and Wanda is looking at me and Nat is looking at my ass. Typical.

I burst into the bathroom stall. I just needed a minute. There's no way that dream was real. It was a dream. They probably just caught me looking at them and wanted to mess with me. No! The way they both looked at me. There's no way. I look at my phone and the bell is about to ring. It's almost time to go home. Thank the lord! I'm ready to get into bed and watch a movie.

I get back to the classroom and wait for the bell to ring. I'm packing my bag anddddddd diiiiinnnngggg. I grab my backpack but it was open and a few pencils and a book fell out. After I picked those up. There wasn't anyone else in the classroom except for me and the teacher. I slowly walk out into the silent hallway. Those parts are normal, everyone practically sprints out of school when the bell rings. I go to my locker and throw my books in there. As I close it, I saw them. Now it's just in the hallway.