Period Cramp Simulator

Sum:Short and simple. You make her use a period cramp simulator.
***

Your pov:
It feels like someone is stabbing me 24/7. I'm currently curled up in a ball on my girlfriend, and I bed trying not to die. Suddenly, she walks in and looks very confused.

N: What's wrong, babe?

Y:  Cramps, period, death

N: Ok, that's a little dramatic. Come on, you'd probably feel better if you went for a walk

Y: I can't even walk! You did not just say that I'm being dramatic.

I start crying. Of course I do. Why am I crying? I don't even know.

N: Well, what do I do to make it better? Cuddles? Snack?

Y: Cuddles

As soon as she started touching me, a wave of pain hit, and I pushed her away.

N: I thought you wanted cuddles?

Y: No, it's too hot, and it hurts.

Second pov:

Long story short, Nat was dealing with you while you were on your period, but she was confused. She doesn't really understand the pain mixed in the emotional roller coaster you deal with every month. But one night, while looking on Amazon. You found the simulator. This is the perfect way to get back at Nat for calling you dramatic.

Once the package came, you opened it immediately and tried it out; finding your usual pain point, which was about a 7 put of 8. It was time to put it to the test.

While you were attaching everything to Nat, you asked her what her opinions were before she tried this out. She thought the noraml pain was a 6/10, but she doesn’t know what to expect. Once she got to 4, she felt it, but it wasn't too bad. Till she got to 6 and she could barely walk. She struggled for sure. You told her that 7 was your normal cramps, and she nearly fell from how painful it was.

After all that, she ended up changing that to a 9/10 and said that if you ever cramped like that, then she'll do anything to help you no matter how emotional you get.

****

Something short because I kept yall waiting for the other one. Good day/ night 🩷